September 2012 Moms

Doctor Who fans

Please tell me Matt Smith is a good Doctor. I'm starting season four, and I'm very sad it's David Tennant's last season. 

Last night I watched the finale of season three. The Face of Boe thing totally shocked me. So crazy. 

ETA:  image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 

Re: Doctor Who fans

• I'm SO glad Martha is gone. Or appears like she will be. I didn't like her. 
  • It took me a while but I really like Matt Stone. Obvi not as much as David Tennent. Matt's angsty phase got super old. Rory is shockingly fantastic.

I adored Martha. I only started liking Donna after she wasn't a regular anymore. Amy is sometimes awesome and sometimes annoying. 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah I read Matt is leaving. I've told myself a few times that if I don't like him, at least I know when he's leaving.
  • imageauroraloo:

Oops, Mobile at my Martha > Donna symbol.

Mirask, yes, Matt is leaving after the 50th anniversary special. 

I like matt smith, but not as much as tennant.  Amy and Rory are awesome though! 

Matt is leaving after the 2013 xmas special, at least that is what I'm finding.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG How hilarious is it that I typed Matt Stone (from South Park)instead of Matt Smith (I blame my kids), considering my flipping last name is Smith!

Even funnier, I didn't realize my error. DH saw that there was a Doctor Who thread and asked to read it...and started making fun of the mistake before realizing it was me. Whoops.

I totally agree with Sharkfarts about Amy's hair.  

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I still have to watch the latest season, but I started with the 9th doctor and by the time it was time to switch to tennant, I was ready. When it was time to switch to smith, I was ready too. I love Matt Smith right now. I think he is an EXCELLENT actor for the part, and he plays a really great version of the Doctor. I will be sad to see him go, for sure.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Ohhhhh. Donna!  Now I know so you mean. I love when they first got back together. This'll be a great season. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"