TTC After a Loss

Other RPL testing

I'm not a very good googler, or don't know what words to search. I'm looking into additional lab testing to discuss with my RE.

I've had the RPL test
My karyotype
Hysteroscopy
MRI of my uterus
saline infused sonogram
Fetal chromosome is currently being done

I've not had amh, cd3 or the 7dpo tests, so I'm gonna ask about those.

Dh hasn't had anything, so I'm thinking about those, but other than karyotype I don't know much about male factor. I don't think a SA will show anything since we can conceive?

Is there anything else I can research or ask about? I can't find a reproductive immunologist close by, but is there a standard immunology panel that's ran?
I'm looking into anything and everything.

Anybody have any advice? Websites? Or suggestions to research?

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

Re: Other RPL testing

• I am also going through all this testing right now so understand how overwhelming it is. We will have DH's sperm analyzed even though we have been able to conceive on our own. Apparently they could see DNA fragmentation from that analysis.

I believe a RPL panel includes things like auto-immune and blood clotting but if you haven't done those, I highly recommend it. Have they tested you for MTHFR? It hasn't been proven to be linked to miscarriage but it is worth looking into further. I was put on baby Aspirin and extra folic acid and B-complex for it. 

• KMW08KMW08 member
    imagejess123456:
    I am also going through all this testing right now so understand how overwhelming it is. We will have DH's sperm analyzed even though we have been able to conceive on our own. Apparently they could see DNA fragmentation from that analysis. I believe a RPL panel includes things like autoimmune and blood clotting but if you haven't done those, I highly recommend it. Have they tested you for MTHFR? It hasn't been proven to be linked to miscarriage but it is worth looking into further. I was put on baby Aspirin and extra folic acid and Bcomplex for it.nbsp;

Yes. Mthfr is the only thing that's been abnormal. It was hetero a1298c. So baby aspirin and additional folic acid. I also do progesterone supplements. Most of this is done just because it can't hurt.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Loading the player...
  • **picture warning**

My high risk OB sent me this link (and told me to download the PDF) and it helped a lot: https://www.asrm.org/Recurrent_Pregnancy_Loss/

I haven't read the replies, but I didn't see any clotting disorder tests listed.

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"