Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

A little nervous!

My 14 year old son has been at his grandmothers all week.  I had to call him Monday to tell him the baby died.  He found out I was pregnant on vacation by accident and didn't handle it well at first.  He actually begged me to not have the baby. He told me he prayed to God that I would lose the baby.  The next day he apologized and got really excited about having a sibling and talked about it for day's.

I lost the baby before his outburst but didn't know it yet so I know in his mind he is probably struggling.  Hes very quiet about his feeling so I'm not sure when I see him if he says anything and not sure what I need to say.  He's sent me text all week asking how I was feeling.  

Im just nervous seeing him and that I can remain strong if he says anything.  I don't want him holding this over his head that he got what he wanted.  He was just being a 14 yr old freaking out that his mom was pregnant. 

Fucking bump!!!!

Re: A little nervous!

• INJSrbINJSrb member

Oh, pinto.  I'm so sorry; you have had so much to deal with of late.  

I don't have teenagers, so I don't really know how to advise.  I just wanted to wish you the best of luck.  I hope you and your family find healing soon.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I talked to him. We had 45 min drive home to talk about everything.

He's such a sweet child not sure what I did to deserve him. He didn't feel responsible. He wanted to know if I was going to try again to have another baby. He was curious as to how the whole process worked and just wanted to make sure I was ok. I had a little tear talking to him but he made me feel so much better.

He's now mowing the yard for us since he knows I can't and my husband, his step dad, has been working. He told me to just rest he would handle everything. I love that boy!!!!
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • INJSrbINJSrb member
    That's wonderful.  He sounds great; I'm sure you're very proud of him!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He is wonderful and I'm so proud of him!!

I keep telling myself I had my last mc 5 months before I got pregnant with him. I miss that baby I lost but I wouldn't have him if I didn't lose it. Sometimes we just don't know what is in store for us.
    Fucking bump!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"