December 2011 Moms

Baby fever

I am getting serious baby fever. We had planned on waiting until next summer to try but I'd rather try sooner than later. It would be in our best interest to wait until next summer because of finances but if I did get pregnant sooner we would be able to do it...money would just be tight for a few years with two in daycare. I don't know what is better... To have them closer together and suck up the finances for a few years or spread them apart and spread daycare costs. Really we would be paying the same amount just one would be over a longer period of time. I know that no one can make this decision except DH and I but I was just wondering if anyone could relate.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby fever

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have been catching the fever too!  For us, I think it's because a lot of friends are getting ready to have babies.  Also, DD is starting to act so grown up that I miss the infant stage!
  • Loading the player...
  • RicolaRicola member

I have baby fever for a long time now, but it just won't happen. Maybe this month. 

I say go for it now if you are able to do it financially. You can't really know if you'd get pregnant right away anyway. :-) 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• I've been having the "fever" every once in a while. I agree that it hasn't hit as much until lately when DS is acting so much more independent it makes me sad and miss when he relied on me more. We're still planning on waiting till next year to try again, DH is still acting like we're fine with 1 but he's also the only child and doesn't know any better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm in the same boat!

I would love love love another baby right now but we just can't swing it right now. Damn money

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• I'm in this club too, especially now that E is so independent.  SIL and my sister are both due soon, so I'm hoping I can get my newborn fix that way and hold off for the fall.  I want to finish my MBA in fall '14, so I want to be no more than 2 classes away from finishing by the time baby #2 gets here. (so I can finish up while on maternity leave).  I just can't imagine work, school, infant sleep issues and an almost 3 yr old. 
    laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"