2nd Trimester

Update: Not baby related

I had to put my fur baby down today. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I miss him terribly and it's only been about 4 hours. It doesn't help beig 19 weeks pregnant and emotional, but my heart is just broken. I want my kitty back :(.

Re: Update: Not baby related

• I'm so sorry dear. I had to do the same thing not too long ago. She's in a better place. Kitty heaven. I hope you cheer up. Let me know if you need anything!
  • I'm so sorry you had to put your fur baby down today. :( *hugs*
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I know what your going through and it is a horrible feeling. However our furry critters are depending on us to make these decisions for them, to allow them to have a peaceful death. have you ever read The Rainbow Bridge. Its beautiful

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... 

Author unknown...

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thank you. I have his body still in my car and hope to be able to get him cremated tomorrow. I miss him so much!

• I don't want to be gross or offending in any manner. As a vet tech I have worked with tons of deceased pets. I know what a warm night it is here in Minnesota so I can only imagine it is very warm where you are. Pets give off a variety of odors once they have passed on. I would rec putting your beloved kitty in the garage or somewhere well ventilated...even the freezer until you can get him cremated. Your car is going to have a horrendous odor tomorrow that will be difficult to remove. Again Im very sorry
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thank you for your understanding ladies. I took him out of the car this morning and my friend put him in a box and in her freezer so there wouldn't be a problem of smell or decomposition. I am unable to afford creamtion as all places I have found so far, want more than $100 and I just don't hav eit. Instead. We will take him somewher she has gone before and bury him. I wish terribly thatI could get him creamted keep his ashes, but I won't have the funds for a while and he needs to beput to rest. I will miss my fur baby forever, but I have to know that what I did was best for him and that he knows how much I love him and he loved me. He will always be in my heart. Thank you for listening.
  • I am so sorry about your kittyso heartbreaking when we lose a pet baby we love. Will the vet you used help you with the cremation? I know many offer discounts to current customers. If not you know your baby is always in your heart. I am so sorry..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"