High-Risk Pregnancy

New here

Hi. I was sent here via a rec from the multiples board. I am currently 31 wks today with di/di twins and was admitted into hospital bed rest Tuesday after a routine OBGYN apt. I was contracting every 23 min, had dilated to 2 cm and my cervix has gone from over 3.5 to 1.3 with funneling in two weeks. They put me on bed rest and ordered a fetal fibronectin, not sure spelling, which came back positive. Praying for making it to 34 or 35 weeks. Anybody with a similar situation? Also on meds to stop contractions which still come at a rate of 3 or 4 an hour. I guess that's ok.

ETA: contractions were every 2 to 3 min. Sorry. Mobile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New here

• Welcome and I'm sorry for what you're going through. There are many success stories here that inspire me. I'm only 26 weeks. Join us in the daily bed rest check in. Sending thought and prayers!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagestaceymack:
    Welcome and I'm sorry for what you're going through. There are many success stories here that inspire me. I'm only 26 weeks. Join us in the daily bed rest check in. Sending thought and prayers!

Thx
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Kind of a similar situation here. I've had dilation and lots of contractions for a while now so I've been on modified bed rest, kinda difficult with a toddler in the house, since the first week of May. I'm now at 34 weeks with monodi twins so we only have two to three weeks left. Hang in there and relax as much as possible! Your kiddos should be fine with how long you've carried them.
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
    DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13
  • welcome to the board feel free to check in and chat on the bed rest board
  • Hello, I am not in your situation but this just happened to a good friend of mine, It started when she was 24 weeks with twins. She went on bed rest and just delivered her boys almost 2 weeks ago. She was 32 weeks 3 days when she deliverd. Both boys are in the nicu but doing great. They have about another 2 weeks left in the nicu and then can go home.

Me (32) DH (33)
    Surprise BFP 2-7-2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"