High-Risk Pregnancy

Guess I'm not out.

Today I went in for my follow up ultra sound to confirm a blighted ovum and they found a heart beat!!! The tech was in shock and said "I don't know how to
tell you this but we have a heart beat of 92". I was hysterically crying and DH wasn't there because we figured he would need to take tomorrow off for the DC so I was all alone. She said I was measuring right on track at 6w2d and my SCH was stable and unchanged from Mondays scan. So I leave there dumbfounded and head in to see the doctor who said that because the hb probably just started in the last day the rate being in the 90s is ok for this week. We have a follow up u/s next Wednesday where they expect a higher heart rate. Just to up the crazy level my HCG rose from yesterday by 4000. So today apparently I AM pregnant and if you'll have me I'm sticking around.

Me: 31 * DH: 33 * TTC since Sept 2012
Hx of Pulmonary Embolisms, Right Sided Heart Failure and Nephrotic Syndrome 2001
Dx w/ Hashimotos 1998 * Dx w/ Systemic Lupus 2005 * Dx w/ PCOS 2012
Began working with RE Dec 2012February 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel  BFP # 1: 2/26/13 * EDD 11/9/13 * MMC at 7w5d -- 3/27/13 * D&C 3/28/13May 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel + PIO + Lovenox  BFP # 2: 6/6/13 * EDD 2/18/14 * MMC at 11w1d -- 7/31/13 * D&C 8/1/13RPL Testing & Karotyping was normal for both of usEmbryo testing was inconclusiveBenched July 2013- January 2014 due to Lupus FlareWTF appt 2/12/14IVF is OUT and Clomid + Ovidrel + Endometrium is in... AGAINBFP # 3: 2/28/14 * EDD: 11/12/14 * CP 3/1/14TTC on our own until April 2014*A persons a person no matter how small*
My Ovulation Chart
imageimage
*All PgAL/PAL Welcome*

Re: Guess I'm not out.

• How wonderful! Praying everything continues going well! 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Congratulations! Best wishes for continued good news

• Loading the player...
  • That is such happy news.
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • That is AWESOME news! Fingers crossed that baby decides to stick around for the long haul. Yay!

(Let me know if/when you want to be added back to the Lovenox check-in!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ::Lurking::

So happy to see good news here!  Prayers for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • So happy for you! Praying for a happy/healthy 9 mo! 

• imageAurora317:

That is AWESOME news! Fingers crossed that baby decides to stick around for the long haul. Yay!

Please add me back to the check in, EDD 2/18/13 due to Lupus and previous PEs. Thanks!

Me: 31 * DH: 33 * TTC since Sept 2012
    Hx of Pulmonary Embolisms, Right Sided Heart Failure and Nephrotic Syndrome 2001
    Dx w/ Hashimotos 1998 * Dx w/ Systemic Lupus 2005 * Dx w/ PCOS 2012
    Began working with RE Dec 2012February 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel  BFP # 1: 2/26/13 * EDD 11/9/13 * MMC at 7w5d -- 3/27/13 * D&C 3/28/13May 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel + PIO + Lovenox  BFP # 2: 6/6/13 * EDD 2/18/14 * MMC at 11w1d -- 7/31/13 * D&C 8/1/13RPL Testing & Karotyping was normal for both of usEmbryo testing was inconclusiveBenched July 2013- January 2014 due to Lupus FlareWTF appt 2/12/14IVF is OUT and Clomid + Ovidrel + Endometrium is in... AGAINBFP # 3: 2/28/14 * EDD: 11/12/14 * CP 3/1/14TTC on our own until April 2014*A persons a person no matter how small*
    My Ovulation Chart
    imageimage
    *All PgAL/PAL Welcome*

• Wow!  That is amazing!

• imagesocialwkrsweetie:
    imageAurora317:

That is AWESOME news! Fingers crossed that baby decides to stick around for the long haul. Yay!

Please add me back to the check in, EDD 2/18/13 due to Lupus and previous PEs. Thanks!

Done. I can't even imagine the emotions you've gone through in the last few days, so very glad to have you back. Yes 

• What amazing news!  So glad you are back! 
  • Well if this is not a miracle, I don't know what is! Congratulations! I am head over heals for you! I hope everything from here out is smoooooth sailing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"