August 2012 Moms

Randoms?

I have been throwing away all of the "we filled the position" letters that come in the mail for my dh. I think it would be hard on the ego.

i just organized my freezer stash, and I have 675+ oz of breast milk in there. How the hell did that happen?

I am still in my pajamas and after lunch I will shower to shave my legs and head to the pool.

i found ou today that dh and friends "stole" a school bus in hs. The same hs he will be working at this fall. Boy I guess people are forgiving! * by stole, I mean he and friends saw bus with keys in it at a neighboring town and drive it back to their own school and parked it on the football field.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Randoms?

• --I had to lower the crib mattress this morning. I now can't reach over and pick him up, because I'm so short, unless I drop the side of the crib down. And yes, I have a drop-side crib. Flame away, btches!

--I am so over all-day-everyday-sickness. I want to eat on a regular basis again. I'm tired of pb&j and I'm tired of forcing myself not to vomit 24/7

--I miss the days of going to the bathroom alone.

--zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--One more week until my first u/s! 

• I want to have another baby now! DH wants to wait until January to try again. I might get him drunk and take advantage of him and see what happens. Lol. [I am kidding!]

I cannot eat lunch or dinner food before 12pm. It totally grosses me out. Why does mcds serve hamburgers at 10:30am?! Just no! Serve breakfast until 11:30, fools.

I love breakfast for dinner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I want to be at the beach so badly right now. I went to the pool and played ocean noises on my iPhone, that's how pathetic I am. I miss Hawaii. Best vacation ever.

I didn't think I would like coral lipstick, but my new NARS lipstain is coral and it's awesome.

I wish A12 was an IRL mom's group instead of just internet-style. That would be tops.

I think I might want to go full-sleeve on my left arm. I love the tatt I got 2 weeks ago on my wrist, and now I want to go whole hog. Can someone lend me, like, $5,000? 

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageAggieDaner:

I want to be at the beach so badly right now. I went to the pool and played ocean noises on my iPhone, that's how pathetic I am. I miss Hawaii. Best vacation ever.

I didn't think I would like coral lipstick, but my new NARS lipstain is coral and it's awesome.

I wish A12 was an IRL mom's group instead of just internet-style. That would be tops.

I think I might want to go full-sleeve on my left arm. I love the tatt I got 2 weeks ago on my wrist, and now I want to go whole hog. Can someone lend me, like, $5,000? 

The bolded would be so awesome! And we would be the only moms group with our very own unicorn! All the other moms groups would most definitely be jealous. 

SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Speaking of unicorns, random,

DH is reading up on the natural history of unicorns and the different species. It turns out unicorns are more closely related to cows than horses because their horns are true horns. He is writing a paper on using unicorn models to demonstrate some important modeling/statistic quantitative population genetics. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • I shaved with SO's razor this morning because it does such a better job than my own.

I didn't  get dressed all day yesterday. I finally put a bra on at like 5pm. Best day ever.

The moral of this entire day? I just really want to have sex. 

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"