Lost my first pregnancy and DH and I are eager to try again when we are cleared. I am suppose to be in a wedding in the middle of May of next year. I've known this girl for 25 years so it's going to be an important day. DH and I are eager to try again and if all goes well I will either be due or very pregnant during that date. I would say we should hold off until the start of the new year, but I'm scared that it will happen again and that will just push us back even further. I don't mind being in a wedding pregnant, but it might be a challenge to get a dress.
Of course, there are so many IF's but I'm torn with what to do. This girl means a lot to me and I don't want to make her upset either!