Multiples
Options

Maternity Belt/Support Question

So, I caved and got one last evening. I just needed it so bad! So, to those who have them or have used them, did you sleep in it as well or just use it during the day?

Re: Maternity Belt/Support Question

• Options
    Just during the day to help my back with support. I could not imagine being constrained all the time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    where did you find one big enough?  My belly is measuring >40 weeks and I have 10lbs of baby so far with 5 weeks to go.  I really need one but am afraid if I buy one it won't fit!!

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagektjruss03:
    where did you find one big enough?nbsp; My belly is measuring gt;40 weeks and I have 10lbs of baby so far with 5 weeks to go.nbsp; I really need one but am afraid if I buy one it won't fit!!

I got mine at Motherhood Maternity. They let me try it on and walk around the store with it on before I bought it. There is velcro on the sides that makes it adjustable. As soon as it went on I felt instant relief! Im 26w and measuring 78w ahead.
  • Options
    Bwwahahah.... EDIT... 7 to 8 weeks ahead... not 78. Lol. Mobile bumping
  • Options

imageMrs.AshAsh:

LOL LOL thank you so much for the laugh.  

********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • Options
    I couldn't find one that was comfortable.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options

I have three different ones. do not feel bad for caving.

I have one general low support one that I wear most days when I am just tooling around... its more elastic material than actual support. I wear it for non-bed sleeping, like when I want to sleep on the couch or chair.

I have medium support for days where I sit a lot and get really stiff

and my last one is max support for when I feel like I will be on my feet for 2+ hours at a time...  its wonderful 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options

imagektjruss03:
    where did you find one big enough?  My belly is measuring >40 weeks and I have 10lbs of baby so far with 5 weeks to go.  I really need one but am afraid if I buy one it won't fit!!

I'm a size 22/24 and I found ones both on amazon and Motherhood Maternity. since its under the belly its not too hard. 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    I only wore mine during the day. It was a huge help!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrs.AshAsh:

Lol...at first I was like....good lord! I needed a good laugh today. Thank you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought one the other day too and it has been a saviour!! I wore it shopping to layby toys for Xmas and was shopping for about 3hours and my belly which is mainly that hurts was fine my legs and back were starting to ache by the end but usually my belly feels horrible after 30mins of standing.. I also ordered a xlarge and it has plenty of room for me to grow! I got mine from eBay and it was at my door in 2 days and only cost around 25!! Def reccomemd one for any preg mum!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"