Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Video Baby Monitors

I am really struggling on which one to register for but need to make a decision ASAP as my first shower is next weekend. I want one that has night vision and has a good quality display but the other perks (i.e. room temp, baby movement sensors, etc) are really enticing as we will spend most of our time downstairs while the baby is upstairs in her crib. It's a big expense so I want to make sure i'm registering for the best.

STM & FTM - Which do you have or are registered for and why?? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Video Baby Monitors

• Options

I struggled a lot too, after a ton of research and looking around, I registered for the Samsung SEW-3037W. 

It's the top rated in Baby Bargains. I debated Summer Infant and Motorola, but there seem to be more issues with those than the Samsung. I wanted PTZ for when they are older and might get out of bed and walk around.  

Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Motorola. I did a lot of research and they rate better than the. Summer infant.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemajwv8:
    imageJilllyBean:
    I struggled a lot too, after a ton of research and looking around, I registered for the Samsung SEW3037W.nbsp;It's the top rated in Baby Bargains. I debated Summer Infant and Motorola, but there seem to be more issues with those than the Samsung. I wanted PTZ for when they are older and might get out of bed and walk around. nbsp;
    We got the same one. The PTZ and quality might vision sold us. Our baby is across the hall, we weren't worried about room temperature. We did end up getting the most basic angel care monitor that only detects movement and nothing else in addition to the video monitor.

Oh good point, we are getting the Snuza in addition to the Samsung 

Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board