Success after IF

PP Sex

Last week's post has me thinking... DH and I finally talked about reviving our sex life.  After many, many months, we had sex last night and it was not so great.  Foreplay was awesome, but the actual intercourse was pretty boring for me.  Maybe I was tired, but I just kind of let DH do his thing.  I'm wondering if it's because I've had multiple vaginal deliveries...maybe I just have a lot of scar tissue and less sensation?

Does anyone else have this problem?  I had a 4th degree tear with DD1 and 2nd degree tears with DD2&3. 

Me – 33 (no diagnosis), DH – 41 (MFI)

IVF #1/ICSI 2008 – 22 ER, 21 F, Day 3 transfer (8A and 8B) - BFP, 3 Frosties

Surprise BFP 2010

Surprise BFP 2011

Shipped frosties from TX to VA in 2012

FET #1 May 2013, single blast – BFN

FET #2 August 2013 2 blasts – BFN

IVF #2/ICSI/AH Jan 2014 – 8 ER, 7M, 6 F Day 3 transfer (grade 2 & 3), no frosties - BFP!

Re: PP Sex

• For me, it took probably 6 months and a lot of kegels before things were tight enough that I started having sensation during intercourse again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Are you having any pain or discomfort? If so, it might just be that you're unable to enjoy it because of that. I had a lot of discomfort for a while but the more we dtd the better it got. But I agree w/ pp it took at least 6 months. All I have to say is don't give up. DH and I were in a real slump for a while but making a consistent effort really helped out.
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • Loading the player...
  • DD is 11 months old!  I can't seem to fix my siggy.  It's not uncomfortable, it's just not much of anything.  I probably do need to work on kegels, though.  I guess it's going to be trial and error, which we haven't really done because we've been busy with these little goofballs.

Me – 33 (no diagnosis), DH – 41 (MFI)

IVF #1/ICSI 2008 – 22 ER, 21 F, Day 3 transfer (8A and 8B) - BFP, 3 Frosties

Surprise BFP 2010

Surprise BFP 2011

Shipped frosties from TX to VA in 2012

FET #1 May 2013, single blast – BFN

FET #2 August 2013 2 blasts – BFN

IVF #2/ICSI/AH Jan 2014 – 8 ER, 7M, 6 F Day 3 transfer (grade 2 & 3), no frosties - BFP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"