August 2013 Moms
Options

Buy Buy Baby Completion Coupon Percentage

Buy Buy Baby Completion Coupon Percentage

I haven't yet received my completion coupon (I don't think). My due date is August 25th so I'm assuming it's coming soon....

I got an email today for a "registry event" the day after my shower July 14 from 7-9pm. They are having door prizes and raffles and I'm supposed to RSVP if I want to go. During the "event" you can save 20% off all of your unpurchased registry items (minus diapers, wipes, formula and maternity clothes). My question is....this is different from the completion coupon correct? And I was under the impression the completion coupon amount was 10% but maybe I'm wrong. 

Can someone clear this up for me? Thanks!!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Buy Buy Baby Completion Coupon Percentage

• Options
    Yea, my coupon was 10%. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yes it is different. I was super excited to get that invite! You can use 20 percent on everything! The one you will get in the mail (60 days out) is for 10 percent. I wish the event in my town was a little sooner as its close to my due date! 
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine too!
  • Options

Thanks ladies!

Yeah I'm kinda excited and it just so happens to be the day after my shower so at least I'll know what I still need to purchase. I just RSVP'ed for it.

Thanks again!  

• Options
    Man, I wish/hope BRU did/does something like this! We don't have a BBB in the area, so my options were limited.

• Options
    imagesparks4stp:
    Buy Buy Baby Completion Coupon Percentagenbsp;I haven't yet received my completion coupon I don't think. My due date is August 25th so I'm assuming it's coming soon....I got an email today for a "registry event" the day after my shower July 14 from 79pm. They are having door prizes and raffles and I'm supposed to RSVP if I want to go. During the "event" you can save 20 off all of your unpurchased registry items minus diapers, wipes, formula and maternity clothes. My question is....this is different from the completion coupon correct? And I was under the impression the completion coupon amount was 10 but maybe I'm wrong.nbsp;Can someone clear this up for me? Thanks!! nbsp;

Where do you live? I'd love it if my BBB had an event like that!

• Options
    imagesparks4stp:

Thanks ladies!

Yeah I'm kinda excited and it just so happens to be the day after my shower so at least I'll know what I still need to purchase. I just RSVP'ed for it.

Thanks again!  

Did you just email them?  I got my email today but I'm not sure what date to tell them.  They don't know when my shower is so couldn't I just do it like the next week?

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • Options

I got that email too. The event is July 21st where I live (Mission Viejo location).My stroller (BOB Motion ) is only available through BBB & REI, so this will come in handy to get a few of the accessories that I wanted.

MagPie- If you look at the email under the green 'rsvp now' circle, it should say the day and time along with an email address & phone to RSVP. I think it's just a coincidence that PP shower landed the day before.

FWIW, my due date is Aug 16th and I got my completion coupon (10%) in the mail this past Ssaturday 

• Options

You prob know this but don't forget you can use the 20% off Bed Bath and Beyond coupons at any time at Buy Buy Baby as long as not expired (though bed, bath will take expired ones, buy buy baby will not). We used one to get our car seat since it was a bigger discount than the completion one. 

• Options
    I received an email to go to the NYC but buy baby event on July 24 I might go if I don't have anything going on that night. As pp suggested you can use Bed bath and beyond coupons as well as toys r us coupons.

• Options
    imageSarahinMD:

You prob know this but don't forget you can use the 20% off Bed Bath and Beyond coupons at any time at Buy Buy Baby as long as not expired (though bed, bath will take expired ones, buy buy baby will not). We used one to get our car seat since it was a bigger discount than the completion one. 

Yes, but there are restrictions on it. This has no restrictions. For example, my most expensive thing (my stroller) can't use a 20% on. So this saves me another $50 on top of the 10% I would get before, so $100 in total.  

Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

• Options
    I live in the suburbs of Chicago. And yes with the coupons there are restrictions and one item per coupon. This is 20 percent off your entire bill. I think it was just a coincidence that the event is the day after my shower. Either way...I'm very thankful.

• Options

Make sure you look at the restrictions though, because the BBB and the BuyBuyBaby restrictions are different.  For example, BBB excludes BOB, while BuyBuyBaby coupons do not (at least where I live in PA). 

Also,  I still have not received my completion code, even though I am within 60 days from delivery.  Maybe I should call and ask.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

imagesparks4stp:
    I live in the suburbs of Chicago. And yes with the coupons there are restrictions and one item per coupon. This is 20 percent off your entire bill. I think it was just a coincidence that the event is the day after my shower. Either way...I'm very thankful.

Sparks,

What store are you going to? the one in Chicago isn't until the following week, but maybe I can go to yours instead since it is a week earlier!? :) 

I am antsy to get everything done! haha 

Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

• Options
    imageJilllyBean:

imagesparks4stp:

Sparks,

What store are you going to? the one in Chicago isn't until the following week, but maybe I can go to yours instead since it is a week earlier!? :) 

It's the Schaumburg store :)

July 14   7-9pm

cheryl.desbles@buybuybaby.com is the email address I had to RSVP to 

• Options
    imagesparks4stp:
    imageJilllyBean:

imagesparks4stp:

Sparks,

It's the Schaumburg store :)

July 14   7-9pm

cheryl.desbles@buybuybaby.com is the email address I had to RSVP to 

Awesome! I will see if I can do that:) Thanks!! 

Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

• Options
    imageJilllyBean:
    imageSarahinMD:

Yes, but there are restrictions on it. This has no restrictions. For example, my most expensive thing (my stroller) can't use a 20% on. So this saves me another $50 on top of the 10% I would get before, so $100 in total.  

I made a registry last week for just this reason...I've only got about 9 items on mine.   It would be awesome if I could get 20%, but no email so far and I'm guessing the Delaware store isn't going to do this.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    imageL&R70707:
    imageJilllyBean:
    imageSarahinMD:

I made a registry last week for just this reason...I've only got about 9 items on mine.   It would be awesome if I could get 20%, but no email so far and I'm guessing the Delaware store isn't going to do this.

What item are you looking to use it on? I heard you can use BRU coupons there (although I haven't gotten any 20% off ones from BRU). I am using it on Uppababy which BRU doesn't exclude (they dont sell it) so if it is something like that, maybe you could hunt down a BRU coupon? Unless it is excluded there too:( 

Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

• Options
    imageJilllyBean:
    imageL&R70707:
    imageJilllyBean:
    imageSarahinMD:

What item are you looking to use it on? I heard you can use BRU coupons there (although I haven't gotten any 20% off ones from BRU). I am using it on Uppababy which BRU doesn't exclude (they dont sell it) so if it is something like that, maybe you could hunt down a BRU coupon? Unless it is excluded there too:( 

Baby Jogger City Select.....so excluded from regular coupons at both places and available online only at BRU. I think BRUs completion is 15%, so I did make one there too and figured I'd try with them first.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    imageL&R70707:
    imageJilllyBean:
    imageL&R70707:
    imageJilllyBean:
    imageSarahinMD:

Baby Jogger City Select.....so excluded from regular coupons at both places and available online only at BRU. I think BRUs completion is 15%, so I did make one there too and figured I'd try with them first.

Oh darn:( 

Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

• Options
    imageL&R70707:

Have you signed up for their text message coupons? (at BBB)

BOB is usually excluded from a lot of their coupons but I noticed on the text coupon it wasn't and was able to use the 20% off coupon the sent me. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"