Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Peeing while sneezing even after pregnancy?

I had this while pregnant but my son is 11 weeks old and this is still happening! Help please! When will my bladder be back to normal? Even laughing will do it. It's embarrassing..

Re: Peeing while sneezing even after pregnancy?

• Pregnancy and labor can be brutal to your pelvic floor.  I had similar issues after DS2 and ended up seeing a urologist (he recommended surgery but only after we are done having babies) and then a pelvic floor physical therapist (she helped me so much).  Discuss with your doctor.  In the meantime, continue/or start doing Kegels and make sure you are doing them right.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageanimalcrckr:
    Pregnancy and labor can be brutal to your pelvic floor.  I had similar issues after DS2 and ended up seeing a urologist (he recommended surgery but only after we are done having babies) and then a pelvic floor physical therapist (she helped me so much).  Discuss with your doctor.  In the meantime, continue/or start doing Kegels and make sure you are doing them right.

I totally agree with this statement -  "Discuss with your doctor.  In the meantime, continue/or start doing Kegels and make sure you are doing them right."

These are the best in bringing things back to normal ... GL

• Loading the player...
  • imageHK2mom4:

imageanimalcrckr:
    Pregnancy and labor can be brutal to your pelvic floor.  I had similar issues after DS2 and ended up seeing a urologist (he recommended surgery but only after we are done having babies) and then a pelvic floor physical therapist (she helped me so much).  Discuss with your doctor.  In the meantime, continue/or start doing Kegels and make sure you are doing them right.

I totally agree with this statement -  "Discuss with your doctor.  In the meantime, continue/or start doing Kegels and make sure you are doing them right."

These are the best in bringing things back to normal ... GL

Yep. They helped me finally stop leaking after DD2. I'm still working on it three months after DS was born, but it's getting better. My OB said that you can often get better results from Kegels than surgery, not always, but often.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• No other advice just wanted to say your not alone. And I have terrible allergies :
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"