June 2012 Moms
Options

Dry Morning Diapers

The past 2 or 3 mornings DH and I have noticed that DD's overnight diaper is barely wet anymore. They used to be soaked and heavy and now just have a small amount of wetness in them. Is this a natural part of growing up and not peeing in the night? Or something wrong?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Dry Morning Diapers

• Options
    I think it's normal. DS uses fitted cloth diapers for overnight and every inch of it use to be soaked. Now just the front is wet.
  • Options
    DS is the same. I think it's because instead of so much formula and pureed food he eats all solids now and only is drinking 4 oz before bed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageDawnLilly:
    DS is the same. I think it's because instead of so much formula and pureed food he eats all solids now and only is drinking 4 oz before bed.

wss. Ella's are damp, I can tell she has only had one pee during the night. If they are completely dry I would make sure that LO is getting enough milk/formula before bed.  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Completely normal. DD's varies. Sometimes she is very wet, other times not at all. I just make sure she is having wet diapers throughout the day which she is....
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options

imagebunnyfungo:
    I may be wrong, but I think they tend to pee when they actually wake up during the night. If they're STTN then it's likely that they would have a dry diaper. I just say this because it seems that DD has dryer diapers when she sleeps better. But it could just be my DD.

Interesting!  That makes sense for our current situation. DD Fiiinnaallllyyyy started STTN about 3 weeks ago and just this week sleeps without making a peep or fussing while asleep. 

• Options
    DD's have been dry a few times.  DS regularly had a dry morning diaper from about age 1 on.  Night training him was a snap!
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"