July 2012 Moms

6 days...

Thats how long we have to pack up our current house and move to our new one! We ended up going with a different, but better, house and location. Some of you saw it on facebook. Our relocation package got taxed at 42.3 percent!!!! So we only got half which sucks but its better than nothing. I have never been so nervous, scared, excited and stressed in my life! So anything thoughts and prayers you guys have left, send them this way!! 6 days just isnt a lot of time to move!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 6 days...

• Good luck on your move!  Moving has always been exciting and stressful to me too! But you'll get it done-don't worry!

We moved our last house in a day when I was in labor so believe me its totally possible :-)

• imagebluemommy:
    Good luck on your move!nbsp; Moving has always been exciting and stressful to me too! But you'll get it donedon't worry!nbsp;We moved our last house in a day when I was in labor so believe me its totally possible :

Oh God.. I couldnt imagine being pregnant during this mess, much less in LABOR!! haha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"