Pittsburgh Babies

Shower locations East End?

Hi all! Brainstorming for the perfect shower location this September. Preferably not a restaurant venue so that we can do a lot of things ourselves. Pittsburgh city East End or the East Hills Monroeville, Irwin, etc. Any ideas would be so appreciated!

Re: Shower locations East End?

• There's banquets unlimited in Irwin....but if you want to do lots of stuff yourself I think someone's house or a fire hall type place may be the most flexible.  Also in the city there's the union project in highland park/east liberty that has one nice spaces
  • I have two suggestions but sorry both restaurant type things...but great experiences with both and very reasonable. Pluma and Cafe Supreme, both in Irwin.

TTC since 01/13-Uterine Septum Surgery 12/12- During Surgery found Mod-Severe Endo which had left adhesions and attacked a tube. Very blessed to have found all this before TTC!

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! All good suggestions! I'll check these out and keep looking too
  • Rodney's in Irwin, depending on the weather you may be able to use the deck!
    Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"