New Jersey Babies

Sussex co Ob & Pedi

Hi-- I am moving from Bergen Co to Sussex Co and am pregnant with LO#2.  Looking for a rec on a OB and Pedi in the area.  Also looking for a recommended hospital.. TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sussex co Ob & Pedi

• I use the Midwives of New Jersey formally Hackettstown Midwives and they deliver at Morristown Memorial and are wonderful! As far as pedis, we used to use dr Chi in Hackettstown who we liked but now use Whole Child Center in Oradell.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I use Morristown Obstetrics and Gynecology in Ledgewood.  They also have an office in Morristown.  I delivered out of Morristown and was very happy there.  Our pediatricians are College Plaza Pediatrics in Randolph.  We love Dr. Gelman there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr.Mohr in Randolph is the best OB he really takes the time to talk to you. I am delivering at St. Claires In Denville and live in Sussex County - Going to Wellness Pediatrics once my daughter is born in August all my friends recommend them and they are located in Sparta they have a website so I would def check them out
  • I use Dr. Rotheberg in Denville- not in Sussex County but not far.  We love the practice.  We plan to deliver at St. Claires in Denville.  As for pediatrician, we are going to use Dr. Saluja in Vernon. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"