New Jersey Babies
Options

Baby shower locations - Hoboken / Jersey City area?

Hello,

My mom and sister are beginning to plan my baby shower and suggested having it close to where I live, which they are not familiar with. They've asked me for some suggestions of restaurants with private rooms, or facilities to have a baby shower for approximately 50 - 60 guests.. I'm at a bit of a loss. Any suggestions? Looking for Hoboken, Jersey City, or surrounding area. Thanks in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby shower locations - Hoboken / Jersey City area?

• Options
    I am having mine at Amanda's the place is very nice, the food is amazing and the price is not bad like 34 per person.
  • Options
    Amelia's in JC is awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had mine at Amanda's in Hoboken and it was great!
    IVF #1 - DS #1 Born 2/5/12 IVF #2 - Egg Retrieval 2/14, Embryo Transfer 2/17, BFP 2/28/13 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I went to a bridal shower at Amanda's and thought it was great!

I think Brass Rail has an upstairs party room, as well, but I don't know how many people it fits or how much it costs.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I second Amanda's and Amelia's. Last I heard Amanda's got their cakes from "Cake Boss" which is fun for out of towners.
  • Options

I've been to bridal showers at Madison's in Hoboken and The Embankment in JC. Both were fabulous! Good luck ;)

• Options
    The Chandelier in Bayonne has a great brunch and is very affordable. Many of my friends have their baby/bridal showers there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"