Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

Re: (Untitled)

• I just do a "one, two, three" and then dump water over his head. We've tried a bunch of things, but he screams no matter what. This gets it over with fastest, and I figure he'll get used to it eventually. He goes back to perfectly happy as soon as  I say "all done," so I don't worry about the screaming.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • MarseeMarsee member

imagesing4mysavior:
    We use the adult shower head and the kids helped me make paper airplanes that we pinned to the ceiling so now they look up at the airplanes...it seems to help....some.

This is a great idea! I'm going to try it. Smile 

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I do it right at the beginning of bath and tell her when it's over she gets to play ASAP. That way she doesn't dread it and there's a fun "reward" after.

I also just go as fast as I can and dump the water cup on her head. I dry her eyes after every cup with a towel.

My mom used to have us hold a washcloth over our eyes and play peekaboo. Worked good too.

• The best thing that I did was pour the water directly in Mason's face as a newborn. It didn't bother him, and now he is used to it. He never fought me. The only time he gets annoyed is when it cuts into playtime. 

When I nannied, one of the three kids would scream bloody murder. The only thing that helped was teaching her to do it herself (with very minimal help), but that took a while. Good luck.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"