June 2012 Moms
Options

pregnant june mommies

we just found there is another bun in the oven ...due feb 2013... i am freaking out... coz this was just so unexpected and unplanned... i know quite a few of you are expecting again too... how are u all feeling
image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: pregnant june mommies

• Options
    I'm not pregnant but wanted to say congratulations and wish you a hh 9 months!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats my older child was born in February In the middle of two blizzards lol   I will be curious to hear what time of year you like better   My husband perfered the winter baby I perfered  the summer baby. I hated how careful we had to be with germs with the Winter baby.  Could not take her out for six weeks etc.  she was born the year of H1N1 He liked that we could do fun summer activities with her vs our June baby who could not go in pool etc.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I want to say congrats and H&H 9 months. I actually just had my newst LO 3 1/2 weeks ago making James and him 11 months apart. Can't believe that in just 9 days I will have a 1 yo and a 1 month old!
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I'm not pg......yet......but H&H 9mo to you & congrats.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats to you! I'm 13 weeks today (I need to change my ticker) and due 12/16!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    SigirSigir member
    I am due in early dec but it was not a surprise so that is one different thing frm your situation. I was feeling terrible up to about a week ago. Now I am in the second tri goodness. It's hard to be first tri w a one year old, but just tell yourself this too shall pass.

Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!

DH is deploying at the end of the year so there won't be any baby talk until DS is 2 lol
  • Options
    Yay! Congratulations and h&h 9 months. I am also due in February (4). I had an awesome pregnancy with DD and so far this one is about the same. This was our first month trying so I definitely was not expecting to see a second line but here we are. See you on February 2014 board! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I havent been on here in a LONG time, but thought I'd pop by! I just found out yesterday that we're expecting again, LO #4!!, and it's a BIG surprise. Due Feb 7, 2014. 

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you! 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"