October 2011 Moms
Options

CLICKY POLL I'm too sexy for my shirt

I've decided I want to do some boudoir pics for DH's birthday, but I dunno what avenue I want to go with the pics.  Halp me!
[Poll]

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: CLICKY POLL I'm too sexy for my shirt

• Options
    I'm doing it too! Not until October so I have some time to regain my shape after DD2. I'm really excited.
  • Options

imagelisamonkee11:
    I'm doing it too! Not until October so I have some time to regain my shape after DD2. I'm really excited.

Fun!  What are you doing, if you don't mind me asking? 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would think whatever you feel most confident in.  If you feel hot, then you'll look hot.  You go girl!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I bought this thing from VS that looked like an apron with lacy boy shorts. I got mine for free, the person was using them as a portfolio builder and my picture was on her business cards. If I had paid I would have done outfit changes. We just did a sexy housewife thing so most of the pictures were in the kitchen lol.

I vote the boxing gloves and maybe something else. I think the button up shirt is the standard so I'd want to mix it up.

If I can lose more weight I'd like to get them done again.
  • Options
    LCassLCass member

imageamyc216:
    I would think whatever you feel most confident in.  If you feel hot, then you'll look hot.  You go girl!

Yes   This

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Options
    I'm sure anything would give him a boner, but he'd probably particularly be fond of me in boy shorts and boxing gloves.

imageimage

• Options
    imageLCass:

imageamyc216:

Yes   This

I third this :-)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagemissyishere:

imagelisamonkee11:

Fun!  What are you doing, if you don't mind me asking? 

I'm not quite sure yet, I get 2 outfit changes so I'll probably do standard lingerie for one. I have a pinterest page of ideas. Have fun whatever you choose!
  • Options
    Boxing gloves, hands down.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did a couple of outfit changes when I did mine. I wore a Mets bikini with high kneesocks and brought a baseball bat in one, black Lingerie in another, and and a navy pinstripe teddy in another.

I vote to definitely do the boxing gloves! So cute!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I picked SS and my suggestion would be that as long as you'd feel sexy in all 3 options, do them all. Most boudoir sessions will allow you a couple outfit changes, and having a few outfits will be kind of a extra bonus for YH since he gets to see different sexy sides of you.

I did boudoir pics a couple years ago. I had 4 outfit changes. I wore MH's high school football jersey and some boy shorts, a lace up corset with cheeky undies, a babydoll nightie and a lingerie set complete with garter belt and stockings. I also brought my cowboy hat and my quadding helmet to use as props. I really liked having a variety of poses/clothes to look through when I got my album.

I had a lot of fun with my pictures, and still look through the album every now and then. I hope you have a great experience, and I'm sure your hubby will love it!

• Options
    I vote for something Vikings related! If Dh is a fan, of course.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagewilsontl19191:
    I vote for something Vikings related! If Dh is a fan, of course.

Ooh, some horns to make him horny! Although, I'm much more of a Vikings fan than him, but awesome idea!

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"