June 2012 Moms
Options

Meal Hits Monday

DS had spinach cheese ravioli, edamame, and stuffed grape leaves for the first time.

he loved all but wasn't such a fan of edamame. I think it may have been a little hard to bite through.  Oh, and he had his first taste of dog kibble as well. He walked up to my dogs food and shoved a handful in his mouth before I got to him. I managed to get it all out...but yuck!

what were some meal hits for your LO? 

Re: Meal Hits Monday

• Options

I feel you on the dog kibble. I've had to keep the dish up else they become instant interest and the water becomes a mini splash pool.

This mornings menu was Rosemary chocolate chunk whole wheat and bran muffins with egg omlettes (egg cheese green onion tomato bell pepper and avocado)

Everything went over well except the avocado, which I found odd because she's had avocado a dozen times in the past and never wrinkled her nose.

The biggest hit is fresh orange though- No scurvy around this house.  

• Options
    I know this isn't really a meal BUT we were finally able to get DS to eat meat!!! I've tried for as long as he was on table foods and he just wouldn't have any of it! And finally this weekend he couldn't have enough chicken and beef!!
    Btw, my DS loves spinach and cheese ravioli too...as well as the butternut squash ravioli!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

bananas and chocolate graham crackers is his favorite snack

blueberry waffles with blueberry "syrup" favorite breakfast 

Broccoli cheese and ham rolls, pulled pork, mac'n'cheese, fried rice with peas and carrots.

• Options
    DD likes my turkey loaf. I made it with ground turkey, french onions, carrots, eggs and spices.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imagethatoneredhead:

bananas and chocolate graham crackers is his favorite snack

blueberry waffles with blueberry "syrup" favorite breakfast 

Broccoli cheese and ham rolls, pulled pork, mac'n'cheese, fried rice with peas and carrots.

what do you use for "syrup"? 

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"