August 2013 Moms

Target return policy

Mobile bumpers: Targe return policy

Anyone have any insight as to how Target will handle a return with no tags attached? I had my shower this weekend and they gave me a ton of onesies - that were hung up/strung up around the house. Obviously the tags had been taken off since they were used as part of the decoration. I already have some onesies and wanted to fill in my newborn - 3 month layette with organic cotton onesies. 

Thanks in advance! 

Re: Target return policy

• do you know for sure they are from Target? If so, they will likely use the inside tag sewn into the onesies for the product #.  They will likely give you store credit for the amount of the lowest price that the onesies were ever sold. It is worth a shot but it will probably depend on your Target and the employee you deal with.

• I don't know of any stores that will accept returns without the tags attached. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It seems that if Target carries it, you can return it. I got a couple bottle nipples for brands we don't have, nor plan on buying. Went to target, and they scanned them and my drivers license and gave me a gift card for their worth. Not sure what policy is for clothing, but it's worth a try. 
    imageimage
    Anniversary

• Thanks all! I agree its probably based on the employee I end up getting. So we'll see...

• imageBelhurstBride:
    I don't know of any stores that will accept returns without the tags attached. 
    This is what I would think.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelisamoe:
    imageBelhurstBride:
    This is what I would think.

you would be surprised what stores will take back. I have had to return clothing to Target (and other clothing stores) before without tags (gifts) and never had a problem. They just use the product # from the inside sewn-in tags and give you store credit in the amount of the lowest sale price that item has ever sold for.

OP--how many onesies do you already have? It is possible the ones you want to return came from a pack and wouldnt be worth the hassle to return. You can never have too many onesies for a NB IMHO.  

• imageBelhurstBride:

If they are sure that the item was bought there, they will return it for the price it is now and give you store credit.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"