7 Weeks Pregnant

7 weeks, Pain & Nausea

Hi ladies,

This is my first pregnancy, I'm 34, and already I am worried that I'm going to miscarry any day now.  I have endometriosis and PCOS so the pregnancy has been painful.  But, my nausea has just started too so I guess that's a good sign.  Although, another unpleasant symptom.   My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for years and after the 3rd round of clomid, it worked!  Still, I'm so uneasy and stressing that this isn't going to last.  Any advice?

Re: 7 weeks, Pain & Nausea

• Congratulation on your pregnant!  Well I am 33 and this is my 1st pregnancy also, i am about 7 weeks now, and starting to feel horrible cramps for long periods of time (which i hear is normal, as long as u are not bleeding), also bad back pains and nausea and headaches.

I found eating lemon and drinking water or squeezing lemon in my water has help soothed my pains.  And taking one Tylenol if its really bad. But get LOTS of rest our bodies out in over time right now.  

I think miscarrying is a common fear among women in the 1st trimester, because i know i think this way from time to time.  But really try not to think or stress yourself out about it. Because the last thing you body needs is Stress.  So don't think negatively.  And try to stick to what ever diet your doctor has suggested, you should be fine :) Good Luck 

• Congrats! I'm having pain as well .. But I know it's intestinal/digestive cramping from bloating and constipation : I'm 28 and 1st pregnancy. I am trying not to think about miscarriage and just focus on listening to my body. Eating healthy, easing nausea haven't actually thrown up yet , drinking water, stretching and staying active are the best and positive things you can do for yourself and baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • I totally understand the fear about miscarrying. I'm 36 and 7 weeks pregnant with my second, but here is the kicker... My daughter is almost 18 years old! So obviously this is all brand new to me again. Years ago I had no idea how common it was to miscarry. I could name 10 people that I know personally who have had miscarriages. But, there is really nothing we can do about it . If it is gonna happen it will happen. Let's just hang in there and get through this rough 1st trimester and know its gonna get lots better:
  • I could have written this post! You have described me exactly, down to the 18 year old. Lol...  I find comfort in what you say, as I am currently 7 weeks and had a miscarriage in 2011. I'm very concerned but am taking it a day at a time. Going to the doctor for our first US Wednesday. Hope is a wonderful thing.
  • I am 34 also, and am 7 weeks pregnant with our first. We are so worried because of my age but are hopeful and praying that everything will be ok.  I have my first US appointment next Tuesday so I hope everything is ok.  Good luck to everyone and our prayers are with you :)
  • hello! im 23 years old and im 7 weeks and im little bit scared because i have really bad cramps since i knew i was pregnant. I went to the doctor and they think its normal. I pray alot so my baby can be someday in my arms. :
  • Hello.

What a relief to read these posts (aside from the pain issues). Now I know I'm not alone.

I'm 38 and recently found out I'm pregnant. Now at 7 weeks along with my 3rd.  My two boys are..... 17 and 14!!

I, too, have a lot of cramping and spasms. I do not remember having this during my other two pregnancies. And because of this, I have started to fear a miscarriage.  The constant nausea reminds me that the hormones are kicking strong and this is supposed to be a good sign.  But still, it's hard to shake that fear once it settles. 

You have reason to be worried and this can only double the apprehension. It's important to try to breathe easy, stay positive and healthy. That's all you really can do. 

Good luck!

~Jo. 

• I will be 7 weeks on thursday. I've been having nausea here and there and sometimes I get cramps which makes me worry. I'm 26 and this is my first pregnancy. Two and a half years ago I had an ectopic pregnancy so since I found out I was pregnant every little thing makes me nervous. Reading alll of these posts really helps and calms my nerves a bit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"