Minnesota Babies

Eden Prairie/Southwest PPP

Ok so the weather is getting nicer & we need to plan some fun meet ups to get to know other moms/mom 2B in the area. So how about if we plan a PPP (aka Picnic, Playground, & Playdate) so that we can let our little ones have fun & we can have a time to meet others in the  area. 

* Meeting Place - NEW Round Lake Playground Eden Prairie

* Things to do - 3 different play areas (1 for little kids, 1 for big kids, & a cool splash pad)  

* They have a lot of picnic benches so bring a picnic lunch/snack to make to day more enjoyable. Do we want to also bring something to share or save that for another time? 

* Would This Saturday (8th) work or should we hold off for next Saturday the 15th? 

*make sure to pack some dry outfits as they have a great (NEW) splash pad that all kids are sure to enjoy. 

* They also have (clean) inside bathrooms

This is opening to all Moms & Moms2B  not just those that live in Eden Prairie. 

Please RSVP with the number of who is all coming if we should bring something to share or not. Then Please PM me your email address (or post it here) so that I can pass on some more  details & what not I would rather not be public. 

(who knows if this works well we might be able to plan more thought the summer)  

Re: Eden Prairie/Southwest PPP

• YGPM
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh Booo! I've got stuff going on both Saturdays. We still need to gtg!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  •  Sorry about being so slow to reply this week has been nuts. I just PM you back so let me know if it dose not make it to you. 

imageFuzzy8252:
    Oh Booo! I've got stuff going on both Saturdays. We still need to gtg!

:P boo You just don't like us :)

• imagePayne2B2008:

Sorry about being so slow to reply this week has been nuts. I just PM you back so let me know if it dose not make it to you. 

imageFuzzy8252:
    Oh Booo! I've got stuff going on both Saturdays. We still need to gtg!

:P boo You just don't like us :)

Totally can't stand you. ;)

• .. And I totally just remember that DH said you called last night! I think I finished working out and then crashed headfirst onto my pillow.
  • kmplskmpls member
    Sent pm.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"