XP breastfeeding and anxiety/depression — The Bump
Postpartum Depression

XP breastfeeding and anxiety/depression

Is there any sort of link between breastfeeding, postpartum hormones and anxiety? I suffered from terrible anxiety after returning to work with DS1. Now, I am getting some symptoms with DS2. My mornings before going into work are the worst, and my symptoms seem to come and go. It almost seems like my anxiety is worse after I've missed some pumping sessions at work and better on long weekends when I am home with DS2.

DS2 is11 weeks old on Monday.  

5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13

Re: XP breastfeeding and anxiety/depression

• imageamatistajoy:

Is there any sort of link between breastfeeding, postpartum hormones and anxiety? I suffered from terrible anxiety after returning to work with DS1. Now, I am getting some symptoms with DS2. My mornings before going into work are the worst, and my symptoms seem to come and go. It almost seems like my anxiety is worse after I've missed some pumping sessions at work and better on long weekends when I am home with DS2.

DS2 is11 weeks old on Monday.  

i have found for myself personally that if I do not take my medications at the same time every day and empty my breast regularly  when breastfeeding then it cause me to feel anxious the first 3 months seem to me the hardest . I am 33 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my 5th child
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards