January 2014 Moms

There are worse things...

but tonight at Walmart there was a baby riding in the cart wearing only a diaper! The dad was wearing a wife beater and jorts, but still! At least give him a onesie or some socks. SMH

Re: There are worse things...

• Haha is it a southern thing? It was supposed to be comical, but it's truly sad too! The baby and the jorts. 

• Do you live in my town? People do that here all the time I Hate it. Just like I hate kids that are walking, walking around a store barefoot. urgh.
    T: 10/04/06 L: 4/22/09 Baby: EDD: 1/30/14 MMC & D&C: 7/3/13
    Baby 2: EDD: 8/06/14 CP: 11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I've never seen it, and do not think it's acceptable! And those carts are dirty. But then again, my LO rarely runs around even at home with just a diaper. I just think she needs to be warm and cozy in clothes. 

Btw.. just noticed your son's name is Leo? DH loves that name!

• Yes. Leo Cruz :) all my friends hated it and I was like oh well he's my kid HA glad someone likes it !!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imagemchacon18:
    Yes. Leo Cruz :) all my friends hated it and I was like oh well he's my kid HA glad someone likes it !!

OMG Cruz.. I'm obsessed with! That is super cute. I actually sent him a list today of "pretty, but not as common names" and he liked Cruz too. He likes Leo for Leonardo DiCaprio. But his fav is Lincoln. And now, also from the list.. Atlas. 

• LOVE Lincoln and Atlas ! I also love Harper btw ! 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Thank you! The BNB doesn't think Lincoln and Harper go together, and I'm not completely sold. Who knows what we'll end up with. 

• lol im very wary of the BNB board !! But i think they go together fine but on the plus side you have a few months to.decide !

BabyFetus Ticker

• This was me last week. DD spilled her water all over her clothes on the way to WalMart. She was soaking, so stripped her in car and went into walmart to get another onesie and our other stuff. Mommy fail.
  • You live in my neck of the woods don't you? Lol
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • imagecnwilbur1030:
    This was me last week. DD spilled her water all over her clothes on the way to WalMart. She was soaking, so stripped her in car and went into walmart to get another onesie and our other stuff. Mommy fail.

I can understand that though! These people did it on purpose.

• I've never understood that.  I also see barefooted babies in the winter and that drives me nuts.

My 2yo will undress himself to diaper (or naked) at every opportunity, but if we're going out he's got clothes on.  Sheesh. 

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • there is nothing I hate more than seeing a undressed baby or one with no shoes on walking around in the nasty store floors. But what really kills me is when it is freezing outside and you see a mom or dad all budled up with their uggs and sweatshirts and the baby is in short sleeves. Or when the kids are nowhere around the parent in the store----I just want to yell------THATS WHY KIDS GET KIDNAPPED!----WATCH YOUR CHILD!!!--SORRY
    image. image. Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"