July 2013 Moms

If sleeping wasn't hard enough already.

So went to check Facebook and at least 6 different people have shared these scary pictures with attached pictures.

As if it wasn't hard enough to fall asleep already, and now I'm going to have to fight these images that are burned into my brain?! This will be one very long night! LO is over me sleeping on my stomach now too, he wriggles and squirms every time I lay on my tummy, so that makes getting to sleep 100X harder! GREAT.

Oh and I drank an entire bottle of water with my prenatal tonight so ill probably have to get up like 4 times to pee.

Ok, I'm done now. Thanks for letting me vent it out!

Re: If sleeping wasn't hard enough already.

• You can still lay on your stomach? Oh I so wish I could, it's been like 3-4 months since I could, i miss it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagedanigirl7181:
    You can still lay on your stomach? Oh I so wish I could, it's been like 3-4 months since I could, i miss it. 

Yeah, I hardly have a bump at all. It's been really nice for sleeping, but i do feel left out of the "bump" part of pregnancy! Up until now when he'll smash his butt into my ribs if I don't listen to his squirms right away! I could do without all of that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"