Stay at Home Moms

Holy hell, Oklahoma

I read there are at least two dead from tonight's storm in Moore (mother and child), I hope with all my heart that those are the only fatalities.

Re: Holy hell, Oklahoma

• I've heard of at least 5 fatalities so far. So terrible.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG, I had no idea, that is horrible : (

Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's so so sad. I can't believe it.

Did anybody see the storm chaser video where they're in it and getting hit by a bunch of stuff? I've always wanted to storm chase, but maaaaaybe not. 

• So sad. I can't imagine living out there. I freak out with our pitiful little storms here.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • So completely awful :( Unbelievable.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• My heart is breaking for these poor people. I hope they catch a break soon. 
    Married My Love 8/09, Blessed with Captain Adorable 3/12
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

BFP#1 7/13/11 EDD 3/16/12 DS born 3/16/12

BFP#2 5/16/14 EDD 1/23/15 CP 5/21/14

BFP#3 6/25/14  EDD 3/2/15 

imageimageimage

• Things are so crazy here.  It hit our apartments, but fortunately there wasn't a lot of damage - not like May 20th.  We took off very early in the car to drive away, but then had a heck of a time making it back because of flooding and downed power lines.  After the third road block, we gave up and drove to my BIL's place for the night.  I slept horrible.  Fortunately we were only out power for about 24 hours.  Tornadoes are crazy.  Like I said, the apartments are fine - but the restaurant two doors down has no roof.  The tree I parked my car under was fine, but the tree a few yards away was snapped in half and fell down in the parking lot.  We were very lucky. 
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"