Trying to Get Pregnant

a little sad pg mentioned

My cousin and I have been neck and neck with lots of things. We got married two years apart bought new houses months apart, New car months apart, I knew they wanted to have a baby too. I went over for a party I seen she wasn't drinking (me either) with the tour on the house she said this will be the baby room. Just found out she is pregnant. She found out in April I am happy but really didn't want to find out 3dpiui I feel mad and sad I hate that it is so easy for some people.

Now enough of my rant. Hope everyone has a good weekend. 

Married in September 2010, started TTC journey November 2012

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

RPL blood work 12/27, showed a balance translocation in chromosome 11;22  

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

New Plan: Reciprocal IVF, me as carrier wife's eggs. Just went through insurance and received partial approval, so my part will go through my IVF benefits and wife's part will be out of pocket. Now just finalizing finance plans to cover the oop costs. Doctors office is in process of moving to a new building so there are no IVF start ups until March/April 2015. 

Re: a little sad pg mentioned

• Sorry about errors mobile posting. 

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

New Plan: Reciprocal IVF, me as carrier wife's eggs. Just went through insurance and received partial approval, so my part will go through my IVF benefits and wife's part will be out of pocket. Now just finalizing finance plans to cover the oop costs. Doctors office is in process of moving to a new building so there are no IVF start ups until March/April 2015. 

• I'm so sorry :(  I know that must sting a bit.  I really don't have any advice because I suck at giving advice most of the time, but hang in there.  I hope it happens for you very soon.

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

BFP 6.9.13|heartbeat of 128bpm 7weeks|7.23.13 ultrasound revealed no heartbeat|natural m/c and d&c 7.25.13

DS born 5.20.14 at 38 weeks

All are welcome

• Loading the player...
  • It can be tough watching ppl all around you getting KU before you. Sorry you're having a hard time with your cousins' news. I hope you get a BFP soon and also that you will be able to genuinely celebrate with your cousin.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for responses.... I try talking to my sister the only one that knows about us trying buy she has two kids both of which were a surprise to her. So she just doesn't get it and doesn't know what to say.

I am holding on tight to hopes this will be our cycle. Wishing I can fast forward through these next few days of this dreaded tww.

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

• Ugh the 2ww! Worst two weeks. Praying these will be your last!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • HisLovfHisLovf member
    imageliilii080:
    Everyone needs a rant now and then. nbsp;And I can imagine it stung to get that news when you did. nbsp;Sending sticky baby vibes your way and FX this is your month for a bfp.

Ditto this. Crossing my fingers, too!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 031414d1_zps227fd907.jpg photo SilverPoster_zpsec3507ce.jpg
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Peanut 07/05/07 CP @ 4w3d photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Sweet Pea 04/21/08 @ 7wks
    The Blog
  • LO95LO95 member

Same boat!  Just posted about this. 

I hear you I hear you I hear you.  I don't know if there's anything to say, but I hope it helps to know that you're not the only one going through this. 

Me: 27 DH: 27

October 2013: Endo erosion/ Clear HSG

March 2014: SA #1/  2%morph, borderline sperm count, decent motility

June 2014: SA#2/  2% morph, low sperm count, worse motility

Plan: "Quick Start IVF"/antagonist protocol with Follistim, Ganirelix, Ovidrel and progesterone suppositories (yay)

High AMH (11) and Low BMI= low doses of everything to prevent OHSS

July 27, 2014: Started Follistim injections for ten days

July 31, 2014: U/S= 20 follicles, 8.5 lining, E2 is good, Ganirelix for 4 days starting 8/2

August 4, 2014: 14 follicles on-track, good lining, Trigger 8/6

August 9, 2014: 9 ICSIed/ 5 embryos; aiming for a 5dt on 8/13

August 13, 2014: 5DT of 1 4BA almost-hatching blastocyst (Please hang in, Little Bug!)

August 14, 2014: We have 3 frosties! Hope they're having fun hanging out together. :)

August 23, 2014: Beta #1: 144 8/23/14: Beta #2: 374 Beta 8/25/14  Beta #3: 6,600 9/3/14

September 9, 2014: Ultrasound #1 115 heartbeats per minute

September 23, 2014: Ultrasound #2 182 heartbeats per minute 

September 26, 2014: Love my OB's office

October 10, 2014: Our baby looks like a baby and is moving all over!  

December 8, 2014: Anatomy scan- It's a girl! 

"Hope strengthens.  Fear kills."- Karen Marie Moning

"Heaviness is only temporary; the daylight will soon break in."- needtobreathe

• So sorry you're feeling sad. I can relate, this past week my sis let me be the last to know she was pg. She even mentioned it on FB before she told me. It sucked, though I didn't let her know I was upset. I didn't want to ruin her moment since she's been waiting for this for at least ten years. I hope you get some good news soon. :-)
    Dating: Jul.2003 | Married: Jul.2006
    BFP: Dec.2007 | DD: Aug.2008
    TTC #2: Dec.2011 | Done?: Aug.2013
  • imageGhostMonkey:
    imagekristi&p:

My cousin and I have been neck and neck with lots of things. We got married two years apart bought new houses months apart, New car months apart, I knew they wanted to have a baby too. I went over for a party I seen she wasn't drinking (me either) with the tour on the house she said this will be the baby room. Just found out she is pregnant. She found out in April I am happy but really didn't want to find out 3dpiui I feel mad and sad I hate that it is so easy for some people.

You don't know that is the case. 

Hopefully this cycle works for you!

I know it's not the case for everyone it just feels that way right now. Both my cousin and a friend pregnant first time trying. They both told me.

Just working on keeping faith in this cycle. Today I feel better granted I was invited to go to the mall and clothes shop with her not so sure I am up for the maternity store. 

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

• imagekristi&p:
    imageGhostMonkey:
    imagekristi&p:

I know it's not the case for everyone it just feels that way right now. Both my cousin and a friend pregnant first time trying. They both told me.

Just working on keeping faith in this cycle. Today I feel better granted I was invited to go to the mall and clothes shop with her not so sure I am up for the maternity store. 

Does your cousin know that you are trying? I'm sure that she would understand not wanting to go to the maternity store if she knows the position you are in. Have fun shopping.

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

BFP 6.9.13|heartbeat of 128bpm 7weeks|7.23.13 ultrasound revealed no heartbeat|natural m/c and d&c 7.25.13

DS born 5.20.14 at 38 weeks

All are welcome

• imagechrismo1013:
    imagekristi&p:
    imageGhostMonkey:
    imagekristi&p:

Does your cousin know that you are trying? I'm sure that she would understand not wanting to go to the maternity store if she knows the position you are in. Have fun shopping.

When she said after she got married (married in January ) she mentioned they were going to start trying I made laughed and said maybe we will have babies at the same time. She knows we want kids soon but doesn't know we have been seeing an 'RE. I know she she wouldn't have mentioned maternity shopping if she knew so I can't be upset by that. I am sad because I didn't think I was going to need fertility meds to conceive and then so quickly friends and family are getting pg around me. But today I felt great I can't dwell on it and I do want to be happy for her... a baby is a blessing.  

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

• You ladies are great and so supportive. I truly appreciate it.

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"