S/O CDers are superior post — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

S/O CDers are superior post

DH called me a 'diaper snob' a couple of days ago... and I realize I totaly am.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: S/O CDers are superior post

• Wear that badge proudly. I do. Cuz I'm better than any sposie user. Nahnah...
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm trying to hold off of the snob stance, atleast until baby gets here and I make it work.

But once it's working I'll totally be proud!
  • image YellowLily2013:
    I'm trying to hold off of the snob stance, atleast until baby gets here and I make it work. But once it's working I'll totally be proud!

This is sooo me! I am so excited about my fluff stash and getting all the supplies. The only stuff I've really bought so far hahah. But I did laugh the other day when a friends 2 week old had their first diaper blow out all over dads shirt... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• My mom brought a bag of clothes from a family friend that she thought would fit DD. She also sent along a plastic bag full of sposies her daughter had grown out of before they finished the pack. I opened the bag and the potpourri smell hit me in the face. I just looked at them and said "thanks!" but in my head was like "um..no" and also "omg these stink"
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• image Bemyselfandi:
    Wear that badge proudly. I do. Cuz I'm better than any sposie user. Nahnah...

haha. yup! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards