2nd Trimester

Finding out sex of baby & my bday!!

So excited!!! Were going to find out the sex of our baby on my birthday. My ultrasound is actually a week before so we have to wait and have them write it on paper or the picture they give us. We kind of just want it to be just us( me and my husband). Any cool suggestions??? I did think it would be neat to have the cake idea because I do want some cake on my birthday yum yum yum!  heehe.  

Re: Finding out sex of baby & my bday!!

• the cake idea sounds perfect for a birthday!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• The only problem is who will take the pic..he wants more personal and I didn't mind having a group/party. I don't really mind either way. I just want to capture it =)
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree a cake is absolutely perfect for your birthday!!
  • imagejbro20032003:
    The only problem is who will take the pic..he wants more personal and I didn't mind having a group/party. I don't really mind either way. I just want to capture it =)

You can search around on Facebook for a photographer in your area that is really cheap.

• To capture it set up you iphone or some other device that can record video. Then you can print stills from the video for pictures.

• I scheduled my 20 week ultrasound on my birthday. Seeing my baby, and finfing out the sex, will be the best present ever. Praying for a girl.

IAmPregnant Ticker
    Dream celeb baby daddy- Prince Harry
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We get to find out for my birthday too! We are having a gender reveal party next sat!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers.
    image image image. image
  • awesome girls. thanks! I'm so stoked. Maybe we will put our camera on a high enough table to video it =) Then we can send it or show it to our family to reveal the sex. 
  • awesome. How will you reveal the sex?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"