June 2013 Moms

distraction

any ideas for distractions the last week weeks? I want to keep busy so the time flys by... any ideas?

Re: distraction

• Me, too. I'm going to be cleaning and maybe pick up a book. But I will need some more ideas to make the time fly faster as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Pregnancy scrap book or photo album? A good series on Netflix?

• The Bump. 

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• imageCTGirl30:
    See a few movies...

This is my plan.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm just nesting like crazy . . . cleaning, laundry every day, and making freezer meals.  Also throwing a bbq this weekend.  That has been something fun to plan.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • I have been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. I have also made it a point to spend as much time with my DD as I can. She and I have been going to parks and water places, getting our nails done, etc. My plan for tomorrow is to organize a few closets and then take DD to the zoo or something. 
    Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm about to graduate, so busy just getting my final documents together!  Baby can come anytime after Tuesday:)
  • imagebrittbronkowski:
    imagesmpeachey:
    After a few ladies mentioned it here, I downloaded Candy Crush Saga on my phone it is addicting!

Haha!! I'm on level 183 lol. My goal is to make it to 200 before lo shows up. Haha

I'm stuck on 181. :/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I need some too. It has been so boring and time is not passing as quickly as it was.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagesmpeachey:
    After a few ladies mentioned it here, I downloaded Candy Crush Saga on my phone it is addicting!

Mine was Candy Crush, but I have been stuck on 65 for a while now. :(

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I work 45 hrs a week and go to grad school. Of course LO's arrival is constantly on my mind but I try not to think about the due date because in reality it is pretty meaningless. Enjoy the peace and quiet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"