February 2014 Moms

Hello everyone!

Just another intro! I just found out this week I will be a February 2014 mum. This is my first pregnancy, and DH and I couldn't be more thrilled!!

That being said, I am SUCH a worry wart about this all! Wondering if the theme park rides I went on just a day before I got my BFP did any damage, or if having PCOS will affect my pregnancy at all. Tongue Tied Hopefully I can get some reassurance once I have my first OB appointment.

Re: Hello everyone!

• Congrats & welcome!! Totally normal to worry, esp the first go round!! I over-analyzed every little thing!!! :P 
    BFP #1 4/23/11, EDD 1/4/12::No heartbeat @ 9 wks::D&C 6/1/11 
    Child #1  June 2012
    Child #2  Feb 2014
    Child #3  Feb 16
    BFP 3/9/17
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congratulations and welcome to the board
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • CChef07CChef07 member
    Congrats and welcome!  PCOS sucks...I know how you feel.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations! I have PCOS and have been on metformin while TTC. 
    Baby Girl! photo photo-3.jpgphoto 03_Portraits_0537.jpg
    BabyFetus Ticker 

• Thanks all for the encouraging words! I know I'm over-analysing, I think I just need to take a breather and be patient. What needs to happen, will happen :) I know I need to stop going overboard with the HPTs as well! Hahah

@allie76 I was on metformin for quite some time as well, although it didn't seem to make a difference for me (honestly all it did was give me an upset stomach!) For whatever reason, it wasn't until I stopped taking ANY medication, and my DH and I stopped actively TTC, that I got pregnant. It's almost unbelievable to me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"