August 2013 Moms
Options

Wtf swollen feet!

So luckily today is the first day I've had swelling in my feet, unluckily it's severe. Not only do my feet look huge and swollen but they are super uncomfortable as well : anyone have any tips to get them to go down?

Re: Wtf swollen feet!

• Options
    Put them up (above the level of your heart, if possible) and start drinking water like it's going out of style. Those are the only things that make a significant difference for me once they're already swollen.
    image"">imageimageimage

• Options
    lots of water, put your feet up, or a pedicure!  :) I got one an it helped me :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Drinking lots of water. Soaking them in Epson salt. Keeping them elevated. Reflexology massage. 

Mine were really bad last week did all of the above. The day after my reflexology massage my feet were back to normal. Swelling has not returned so far 

• Options

The swelling made its presence know for me this week due to the increase in temperature.

I agree with everyone else. Drinking lots of water and elevating my feet is what helps most. I also keep a stool in my office to elevate my feet while I work at my desk.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I drink a ton of water. Probably close to 150 oz per day. I'm still getting super bad swelling. And not even just at night. I woke up this morning with swelling still in my feet. My doc recommends taking a bath which I plan to do tonight. I cant imagine what the swelling is going to be like in a couple more weeks.

• Options
    imageMrsSteSte:
    Put them up above the level of your heart, if possible and start drinking water like it's going out of style. Those are the only things that make a significant difference for me once they're already swollen.

This exactly!! Just get those feet up!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"