Parenting

Masterchef

Anyone watch Masterchef? I'm getting caught up on it and I'm craving lobster, popcorn, and coconut. How wild is that combo?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)

Re: Masterchef

• MooOinkMooOink member
    We watch! I love Gordon Ramsay in this show, he's totally different than in his other ones.

And yeah I'm so curious what the heck lobster crackerjack tastes like!
  • imageMooOink:
    We watch! I love Gordon Ramsay in this show, he's totally different than in his other ones.

And yeah I'm so curious what the heck lobster crackerjack tastes like!

Yeah, he doesn't seem to swear as much. Did you watch Hotel Hell at all? That show cracked me up.

• Loading the player...
  • Love Masterchef!

GR is definitely softer. Joe is the "bad guy".

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• DH and I love Master Chef! It's like the calmer, more food centered version of Hell's Kitchen.

And yes, God, I wanted a huge bowl of lobster cracker jacks so badly. Who knew?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love it!  My DH and I give each other "Joe" looks sometimes when we eat. lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLoveBeingAWife33008:
    Love it!nbsp; My DH and I give each other "Joe" looks sometimes when we eat. lol.

Lol. Too funny! He's an interesting character.

• We are watching too. Love it. I wanna eat all the things!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DD recorded it, but I haven't watched it. She loves Gordon Ramsay. She made us eat at both of his restaurants last time we were in Vegas.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • I love it! DH and I watched season 3 and now I am going back and watching the other seasons. We watch it on Hulu. Is season 4 on now? We'll have to see if we can download it on Bit Torrent if it is.

image image
  • imageamykins1283:
    I love it! DH and I watched season 3 and now I am going back and watching the other seasons. We watch it on Hulu. Is season 4 on now? We'll have to see if we can download it on Bit Torrent if it is.

There is a new season that just started. Don't know what number. It's looking like a good start for the season. There is already a diva I hope gets kicked off, but she's a good cook. There are a few underdogs and a fun loud mouth Philly girl. I love her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"