September 2012 Moms
Options

random: DH's socks

Does anyone have any good recommendations for mens socks?  DH wears his out so quickly.  He has under armour ones now, but they only lasted a few months before he started wearing holes in the heals. 

While I'm on a sock kick, what are your favorite womens socks?  TIA.

Re: random: DH's socks

• Options

DH has a thing about socks... He only wears Adidas, he likes the ones that are mid length because they are long enough to wear with dress pants but don't get up to his calves.

If I could I would only own smartwool  socks. They are hands down the best thing ever. Otherwise I like the new balance ankle socks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Par13Par13 member

My DH wears black Nike or New Balance mid length socks typically. With shorts, he wears grey no-show Hanes socks.

The New Balance socks are really thick, so if your DH wears out socks quickly, they might be a good brand to check out. 

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm no help with men's socks cause SO just gets bulk bags from wherever.

BUT the absolute best socks for women are called all day socks. Apparently they're for diabetics, which I just now realized, but whatever. They don't have elastic tops but stay up, last forever, and are super comfortable. My mom and I are seriously obsessed. I own probably 20+ pairs. They're the only socks I wear now

Wow, I didn't realize I was so passionate about socks. 

ETA: they also make men's socks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"