September 2013 Moms

BIG-time movement

My LO started doing BIG movements yesterday.  I could see my belly button stick way out and a little fist or something slide over to one side.  It felt SO weird.  Exciting but kinda creepy.  It almost felt like he was trying to escape outside my abdomen through the skin.  He seems to move a lot when I'm at rest and right after I eat.  I think he can hear and feel my food moving through my digestive tract and it gets him excited.  I can't wait to meet him!

Re: BIG-time movement

• ksf13ksf13 member
    My little girl has been kicking pretty hard, but today I had my cell phone on my belly and she almost kicked it completely off :).
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • they're getting bigger and stronger! always a good sign! Big Smile
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Loading the player...
  • Agreed! My little girl is really partying in there sometimes! I get all kinds of different kick feelings. Sometimes i think shes fist pumping while kicking! But again like said above, very reassuring and glad shes getting stronger!
  • I know, I can't believe how strong the kicks are already!  I can only imagine what they will be in another couple of months!  I can see the kicks now too... crazy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Little ones kicks are totally getting harder each day! Makes me happy!!.. Until they are too uncomfortable. LOL
  • Same! Does anyone notice being able to feel LO's head in different positions? Our's seems to hang out with her head to the left of my belly button and she moves it when I touch her! 
  • My LO is the same, I said to DH I am sure this is where the producer of Aliens got the idea from when I was in third tri last time, the movement is so pronounced it looks like the baby is trying to escape LOL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

• imageNNGnome:
    My LO is the same, I said to DH I am sure this is where the producer of Aliens got the idea from when I was in third tri last time, the movement is so pronounced it looks like the baby is trying to escape LOL.

Yes, this!  Last weekend, I felt like baby was going to burst out of my tummy, there was so much movement everywhere at once.  Also made me question how in the world I'm not having twins because I could not for the life of me figure out how it was possible to feel baby in so many places at once!  Makes me wonder how it feels for the mamas of multiples... 

• I don't think I'll ever get tired of feeling my little girl move! I feel so lucky to have this experience and I love every moment I'm reminded of her little growing body. My MIL begs to differ. She's confident it'll start to annoy me. She's one of those "just you wait" people who has a hard time letting me be happy where I am at each stage of my pregnancy. The other night we had severe storms and I woke up to thunder, and it seems as though LO was a little restless, too! She was kicking like crazy! I loved it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel them all the time and absolutely love it!!! My baby girl was breach yesterday at the ultrasound which eould make sense because I usually feel them pretty low even in my crotch. I love it when I can see my tummy do a quick jump.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"