October 2012 Moms
Options

::waves::

I picked back up with my crochet projects. (Said croch-it) When Bear goes down, I pick up my hooks. I. Can't. Stop.

How is everyone? I've missed on a lot, what's new with everyone?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.

Re: ::waves::

• Options

its been super slow around these parts. and petunia left us =(

I crocheted a blanket for bailey while i was pregnant. then my cousin made her one thats like 10 times more detailed and all different colors. i've thought about accidentally losing the one my cousin made. lol.  

• Options
    also, has angelacz been around?  I haven't seen her lately either.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ellcoreellcore member
    Why did Petunia leave?!?!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    CbeanzCbeanz member

Please don't leave.

I mean, I'm fine?   :-D

Hey, FWIW, the last few nights of my pregnancy were spent watching you and Rachelmichelle back and forth. We had a Halloween birthday.  Barely made it in Oct.

• Options
    ellcoreellcore member

Totally not leaving. There's no way. I would have WAY TOO many people to email daily. (Which isn't a bad thing)

BEANZ! I love you. 

Mambo, share you pregnancy with me. Everyday you have to tell me how you're feeling, what the doctor said, whatever you have to tell me. I'm living vicariously through you. HOOK A SISTA UPPPP. 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    ellcoreellcore member
    imageCbeanz:
    Hey, FWIW, the last few nights of my pregnancy were spent watching you and Rachelmichelle back and forth. We had a Halloween birthday.  Barely made it in Oct.

Uhh.. November mom here. Oops.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    imagemmnumber5:
    imageellcore:
    Totally not leaving. There's no way. I would have WAY TOO many people to email daily. Which isn't a bad thing BEANZ! I love you.nbsp;Mambo, share you pregnancy with me. Everyday you have to tell me how you're feeling, what the doctor said, whatever you have to tell me. I'm living vicariously through you. HOOK A SISTA UPPPP.nbsp;

Got it. Today they told me they have no idea when I am due. I have to go in Monday and then some other time for dating ultrasound. I am tired and hungry.

...how do they not know? Like, that's an odd thing to say.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    CbeanzCbeanz member
    imageellcore:
    Totally not leaving. There's no way. I would have WAY TOO many people to email daily. Which isn't a bad thing BEANZ! I love you.nbsp;Mambo, share you pregnancy with me. Everyday you have to tell me how you're feeling, what the doctor said, whatever you have to tell me. I'm living vicariously through you. HOOK A SISTA UPPPP.nbsp;

I just don't want anyone else to get ideas after hearing Petunia left. That was a total surprise :
  • Options
    imageCbeanz:

Please don't leave.

I mean, I'm fine?   :-D

Hey hey... I was there too!  Missed October though!  Missing hailyf and BLP.  They helped keep me sane through the last few weeks.  Still can't believe she held out til week 42.  

DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"