3rd Trimester

I called Old Navy on their advertising

If you read my previous post, I mentioned that I was annoyed to see "$10 Tees and Tanks" PLURAL only to find one t-shirt for $10 and shorts advertised "from $15" when there are absolutely none on the site less than $17.  The same day I saw the shorts, I checked again for $10 tees and tanks and didn't see any either so I assumed the one sold out.  I check almost every day so I find it hard to believe they sold out and are still advertising the prices this much after the fact...

I spoke with a woman with internet sales and she did offer to honor the $15 on the shorts that are cotton and I think it said...roll top?  Anyway, it wasn't the drawstring ones....  She thought it was as interesting as I did that there was one $10 tee and NO shorts whatsoever at the advertised price.  So, my point is....if you see the advertisement and no merchandise, you can call them and they may honor the price.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I called Old Navy on their advertising

• Good for you! I have noticed this about Old Navy recently. That is NOT cool.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It seems like they are usually pretty good with stuff like this. The problem with Old Navy sales is that they vary from location to location & even online as a lot of sales (except for the big tv ad ones) are set depending on location/inventory level/store level. The other problem being a lot of items are year round with the colors being seasonal thus at different points on the clearance track. It can make it tricky for them and the customer. The trick is reading all the small print and asking the right person in the chain of command. Most managers will over ride if there is a clear mix up. (former employee & convert to loyal shopper) I've always had a problem with Gap on this though. They seem to be a lot more strict. 
    BFP 4/3/07 EDD 11/23/07 MC 7/20/07 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesonshine0609:
    It seems like they are usually pretty good with stuff like this. The problem with Old Navy sales is that they vary from location to location & even online as a lot of sales (except for the big tv ad ones) are set depending on location/inventory level/store level. The other problem being a lot of items are year round with the colors being seasonal thus at different points on the clearance track. It can make it tricky for them and the customer. The trick is reading all the small print and asking the right person in the chain of command. Most managers will over ride if there is a clear mix up. (former employee & convert to loyal shopper) I've always had a problem with Gap on this though. They seem to be a lot more strict. 

This is what I hate and love about Old Navy!  If I need tanks for working out I hit up the clearance and grab the cheapest colors.  I have picky friends that get mad if the color they want isn't on clearance but I find it fun!  I did all my maternity shopping this way and ended up with a ton of clothes for very little cash and really no one knows that the 2 dresses I got for $3.97 a piece were last seasons colors!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think it's awesome that you called! Fight the man!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks for sharing!  Good to know.  
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"