December 2013 Moms
Options

Weepy

Lately i just been super sad and weepy and just wanna cry. I know alot is changing in my life right now so maybe i feel overwhelmed but this is my first time being a mommy at age 24 and im just a little but scared.

Re: Weepy

• Options

You are not alone!  This whole pregnancy thing can be very overwhelming.  

Take some time to do whatever helps you relax (shopping, hot bath, exercise, etc.).  And talk about your concerns with the husband/partner.  I know that any situation I'm facing becomes 10x easier when I talk about it with my husband. 

• Options
    Thanks! I needed to hear that im not alone. Because i am super happy about all this! So i just hate wanting to cry all the time! Ha and yes i will deff talk with my boyfriend about this so i can have someone to be there for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cpsmwedcpsmwed member

It's probably hormones too, I literally cry at anything, I cry if I see/read something happy or something sad or sometimes I cry for no reason lol.

I am also 24 and although I'm momma to an angel baby, this will the the first baby I bring home and sometimes i find myself thinking what if I can't figure out why they are crying, what if I don't wrap them up warm enough in the winter etc i usually say these things out loud to my DF and he just tells me to get a grip I'm going to be a great mum. No doubt I will make mistakes I'm sure a lot of FTM do but that's how we learn. Good luck :)

• Options
    Thanks so much! I know i will be a great mommy i cant wait! Just like u said we have go through it to learn it im sure it will be a exciting adventure! I feel alot better now! Thanks everyone:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"