December 2013 Moms

Happy Weekend Everyone!

My weekend is off to an awesome start.  First, my boss told me to go home at 3pm because it was a slow day at the office.  Next, my husband picked me up from the Metro so I wouldn't have to walk 15 minutes home in the 90 degree heat.  Finally, I got home and took a nap before dinner.  I feel better than I have all week!   

Anyone have any fun weekend plans?  I think I'm just going to go to the gym, sleep, and eat.  Ideally the whole weekend will be spent in yoga pants.

Re: Happy Weekend Everyone!

• My in laws neighborhood has neighborhood wide rummage sales and food stands every first Saturday of June. I'm heading out early tomorrow morning to see what I can find there!
  • How wonderful! We're going to try and visit a tide pool to see sea creatures at a local L.A. beach this weekend. That and full blown potty training my 2 year old, (6 days in right now!)
    Expecting Baby #3 to complete our family. 
    I have an adventurous 2 Year Old Toddler Boy & thoughtful 4 Year Old LIttle Girl! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    photo 172b031e-21cf-454e-ae3f-ea3666c05af5.jpg

photo BellyProgressionForSignature-32wks.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemsiskind:

Anyone have any fun weekend plans?  I think I'm just going to go to the gym, sleep, and eat.  Ideally the whole weekend will be spent in yoga pants.

Pretty much what you said, minus the going to the gym part... :) So, sleep and eat? I'm already wearing the yoga pants...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have a wedding in 6hrs that is 2hrs away and im supposed to be out looking for what to wear:/ I'm having breakfast though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"