(XP) Book Club — The Bump
Pregnant after a Loss

(XP) Book Club

Hi Ladies, 

There weren't many replies the other night, so I don't know what you guys want to do about a chat. If there are ladies here who want to chat tonight, we can make a room, but if nobody wants to, maybe we will have to just skip the chat this time?

I'll clear out the to-read shelf, and you can make suggestions for a book for June. Feel free to nominate a book that has been nominated before but we haven't read yet as well.

Thanks ladies! 

ETA: I just created a stinto room and put the link on the Book Club's GR homepage. If you want to chat, head on over at any time. 

Re: (XP) Book Club

• I'm not part of the book club but would be super interested in joining if that's ok? Not sure if you guys are a group of friends or if this club evolves over time. What kind of books do you read? Pregnancy books or just books that interest everyone?
  • km_mdkm_md member

imageMapeers3354:
    I'm not part of the book club but would be super interested in joining if that's ok? Not sure if you guys are a group of friends or if this club evolves over time. What kind of books do you read? Pregnancy books or just books that interest everyone?

Hi! You are definitely welcome to join! We read all kinds of books, but the club is for PgAL and TTCAL, so there are no pregnancy related books (just the occasional storyline maybe). Everything is done through Goodreads, so if you would like to join, create an account, and PM me with either your GR screen name or the e-mail address you used to make your account and I can send you the invite. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards