April 2013 Moms
Options

Too late to have baby out?

So one of my best friends is getting married next week. It's a tradition to have a serenade (outside) in honor of bride and groom. Theirs is tonight. I was planning on going, but don't know if it is too late/hot to have DD out. She is 5 weeks old. What would you do?

Re: Too late to have baby out?

• Options
    For me personally it would depend if my LO was on a schedule (which he is now) & if this will interfere with his sleep routine. What time is the serenade? How long will you be out?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    ktr722ktr722 member
    Baby is usually up from 7-10. She gets her last bottle before bed then. I only planned on making an appearance, but wasn't sure if it was too late.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kgs0505kgs0505 member

Okay, but we still have no idea what time you are talking about.  At any rate, a newborn is pretty easy to tote around.  They pretty much sleep anywhere.  I'd go. 

In fact, I'm going to a wedding that is about 90 minutes away tomorrow evening with my 2 yo and twin 8 week olds.  It starts at 4:30.  We plan on leaving around 8 or 9 and driving home.  So we won't be home until 10ish depending on what time we actually leave.  It'll interfere more with the 2 yo's schedule than the infants.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options
    I would go because my LO can easily sleep in her stroller in a noisy environment, so going would not interrupt her sleep schedule.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ktr722ktr722 member
    AH! I didn't realize that I hadn't posted a time. We went from about 7-8:30 and LO was fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"