Babies on the Brain

You people are boring.

Find something to post about!

Here I will start....

1. My mom annoys me. She forces Allie on H. She acts like he does nothing with her. On Monday, she made A and A (my cousin't little girl) go hide " your Daddy will come find you!"  She pulls this crap all the time. She always makes snide remarks about H not being there.  No matter how much we tell her to STFU she still does it.

2. My cousin's husband is annoying too! He mentions a restaurant in ATL that doesn't allow kids, a million times in a course of a visit. I get it old man. You don't like to hear my 5 year old. Guess, what. The feeling is mutual. She doesn't like you either. He is a million years old (79, I think) and she is 5. They don't have a lot in common. I think he fails to realize H and I don't have a sitter here. It isn't easy for us to just leave her somewhere.

3. I am hungry. There is nothing that sounds good to eat. I kind of want a greasy pizza, but H won't eat it. He is on this rabbit food diet. He acts like he has diabetes or some ***.  :P

Re: You people are boring.

• What is a Wilton sale!?  I must know. I don't have enough kitchen junk. 
  • Yeah, people go crazy for $1 off a dented cookie pan.
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to Salt Lake City last weekend and I loved it there! DH and I would seriously consider moving there, but the overwhelmingly Mormon majority might scare us off.

Our adoption seminar is finally scheduled, but it isn't until July 12 and 13. More waiting!

I bought a road bicycle last night with my graduation money and can't wait to go for a ride, but realized it has a bad tube and no reflectore, so DH will take it in to be fixed while I'm at work tomorrow. After that it'll be game on!
  • Congrats on graduating Gnome!  I didn't realize you were finished.  Just a few more weeks and your adoption class will be here before you know it! Good luck with everything.  

• imageGnomeSweetGnome:
    I went to Salt Lake City last weekend and I loved it there! DH and I would seriously consider moving there, but the overwhelmingly Mormon majority might scare us off.

Our adoption seminar is finally scheduled, but it isn't until July 12 and 13. More waiting!

I bought a road bicycle last night with my graduation money and can't wait to go for a ride, but realized it has a bad tube and no reflectore, so DH will take it in to be fixed while I'm at work tomorrow. After that it'll be game on!

Congrats on graduating! How's the new job?

I loved Utah when I visited years ago. Too bad I'm way too liberal to live there :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• DH is OOT for work but staying at a fancy resort. I'm stuck at home with 2u2 and a high energy dog. If he tells me one more time I really need to see this place or all about how he's going swimming when they finish their day early, I might hurt someone.

View Full Size Image

• imageMysterious_wife:
    What is a Wilton sale!?  I must know. I don't have enough kitchen junk. 
    I'll be sure to let your GMIL know you feel this way :)
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • imagebugandbibs:
    imageMysterious_wife:

Please, don't! I want stuff I want. Not stuff to keep me from looking "trashy."

Note trashy is in quotes.
  • imagebugandbibs:
    imageMysterious_wife:

That's just evil!

View Full Size Image

• imageMysterious_wife:
    imagebugandbibs:
    imageMysterious_wife:
    Please, don't! I want stuff I want. Not stuff to keep me from looking "trashy." Note trashy is in quotes.

Obviously not having a microwave makes you trashy. Duh.  

Congrats on graduating Gnome!!

I am cleaning my house like a madwoman this weekend so we can put it on the market next week. I am beyond excited! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got way too drunk last night. At least my 2 year old was willing to snuggle all morning and let me rest. :)  It was really crowded last night and the whole dance floor was covered in alcohol. Im pretty sure I wore more beer than I drank. My dh loved me coming home drunk and reeking of beer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"