February 2013 Moms

FFFC

My husband worked from home on Wednesday, which happened to be the peak day of LO's growth spurt.  I finally got him down for a nap and my husband suggested I go to the grocery store on my own (I was planning on taking LO with me).  So I did, and when I finished my shopping early, I sat in the parking lot and internet-surfed on my tablet for half an hour.  It was awesome.

I also may have left a poopy diaper on LO for 15 minutes so DH had to deal with it when he got home.  Since we've gotten down to one poop every other day, they've become...more difficult to deal with.  DH hadn't had to deal with one yet, and I was a little sick of having to always be the one to clean up the huge mess LO made.  I was in the middle of making dinner too, so when DH got home, I casually mentioned that LO could probably use a diaper change and he went and did it.  And it was a blowout.  Hahaha. 

Let's hear 'em, ladies!

Re: FFFC

• Drea926Drea926 member

I 'm on Weight Watchers and had a donut this morning and frozen yogurt for lunch. :-P In defense of the froyo it reached 90 here today!

Also, we bought a Baby Bjorn and DH, DS and I are LOVING it. I know they are taboo in some circles but after failing with the Boba wrap and the Ergo we gave this a go. DS really enjoys it and DH and I are psyched to wear a happy baby now! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• It's 90 degrees here today. I am probably going to put DS in the car in a minute for the sole purpose of running out to get a bottle of wine for after he goes to bed. I don't mean leave him in the car, of course, I just mean that I'm going out with only one purchase in mind, and that's alcohol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Although I'm sad that my baby is sick and I want her too feel better, I'm totally milking it to get out of doing anything this weekend. I've already backed out of 2 get togethers because I have to take care of a sick and fussy baby, you know? I'm going to hang out in my sweats all weekend!
    And I wasn't able to read or contribute to the thread the other day about leaving LO in the car while running in the store, but I would do it if it was somewhere like a 711 that's going to be a quick in and out and you can see the car from anywhere in the building.
    The only reason I don't is because I don't want to get yelled at by nosy busybodies.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Drea926Drea926 member

imageDublinMama:
    It's 90 degrees here today. I am probably going to put DS in the car in a minute for the sole purpose of running out to get a bottle of wine for after he goes to bed. I don't mean leave him in the car, of course, I just mean that I'm going out with only one purchase in mind, and that's alcohol.

I think we would be BFF!

Are you in MA by any chance? It was 90 here today as well. 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I'm about to put on a shirt for the first time all day.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My husband has spent the last two years with a twisted pelvis and its been getting worse and worse until now its caused a slipped disk and acute sciatica. He basically can't do anything but lay down all day.

I am so resentful and angry. I've been telling him he needs a chiro for about a year now. Now that we have a baby it is too hard to take care of him too. I wish I could be more supportive but I am too stressed out esp. over money. He's been out of work (he's an independent contractor) for two weeks and we are currently a single household income.

The worst part is that I'm starting to get used to it. Its making me lazy b/c DH is watching netflix all day when he's not at his chiro/acupuncture/massage/NST appointments and taking care of him and taking over his weekly chores has cut into my "schedule" so bad I've just thrown in the towel. I'm so tired and everything is a mess.I wish had seen the chiro before it got this bad. And I wish I wasn't so angry at him.

My confession is kind of a rant. Embarrassed

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageDrea926:

imageDublinMama:
    It's 90 degrees here today. I am probably going to put DS in the car in a minute for the sole purpose of running out to get a bottle of wine for after he goes to bed. I don't mean leave him in the car, of course, I just mean that I'm going out with only one purchase in mind, and that's alcohol.

I think we would be BFF!

Are you in MA by any chance? It was 90 here today as well. 

Not MA, but I am in NH. And now I'm happily sitting in my AC having a glass of pinot grigio!  It's always nice to feel like you're in good company. Drinks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"