My nephew loves cloth! — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

My nephew loves cloth!

I was talking to my sister and she was asking if we had any spare sposies since she had only one diaper left, and her SO took her bank card, and was at work. I didn't have any, but told her she was welcome to borrow a few cloth diapers for the day. I gave her a wetbag and she took some cloth.

She texted me at work to let me know that my nephew won't take the cloth diaper off, he loves it so much. I started laughing out loud. She is the first person who would tell me how gross cloth is, etc, etc. and now her son won't take it off. She lives really close to me, so I told her if she needs more I have lots in DD's room!

It made my day! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: My nephew loves cloth!

• Maybe between you and your nephew's love for cloth, you'll convert her. 
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is awesome! I'd love to do the same thing with my niece and nephews, but they live too far away. At least one of my nieces is in CDs, so I have one family member to talk to. :)
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • tjkdlhbtjkdlhb
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    bahahaha  reason 786 for cloth... It's so much more comfortable!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Maybe there should be a cute commercial on how 4 out of 5 babies agree that cloth diapers feels way better on their bum! Haha. Love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• This is awesome. 

imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards