acetaminophen or ibuprofen? — The Bump
1st Trimester

acetaminophen or ibuprofen?

Just got a BFP this morning!  Slightly shocked.

Anyway, my memory is foggy.  Which one is SAFE to take while you are pregnant?  We are leaving on vacation tonight and I get a lot of headaches.

TIA

Re: acetaminophen or ibuprofen?

• Mumma2BMumma2B
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Comments 5 Love Its

image AFwifelife:
    Acetaminophen (Tylenol)

THANKS!!! racing to get packed up.  Appreciate it!

• Just be careful with tylenol.  I remember when I was PG with my first, a bunch of research articles came out with a possible link of asthma and tylenol during pregnancy.  They didn't say not to use it, but said use it only when absolutely necessary.  Good luck!
    Lilypie - (7gcp)

Lilypie - (S3If)

• Loading the player...
  • image AFwifelife:
    Acetaminophen Tylenol

Yup.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• image AFwifelife:
    Acetaminophen (Tylenol)

Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• image AFwifelife:
    Acetaminophen (Tylenol)

This.

• image blondie10m:
    Just be careful with tylenol.  I remember when I was PG with my first, a bunch of research articles came out with a possible link of asthma and tylenol during pregnancy.  They didn't say not to use it, but said use it only when absolutely necessary.  Good luck!
    Can't say I've ever heard this one. I would listen to your doctor rather than online articles. They can tend to un-necessarily scare you. Of course I wouldn't take Tylenol unless I absolutely have to because that's how I am, but every nurse/doctor that I have had during pregnancy has said that Tylenol is completely safe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards