Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Someone notices me.

Guys! I can't believe it!! Someone actually knows my name and thinks I try! YAY!

-End sarcasm

NotElsie - attempts at coolness often missed by the populars

Re: Someone notices me.

• Options
    Yay! lol did I miss this getting posted somewhere?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imagebabybean82:

https://ttgpconfessional.tumblr.com/

• Loading the player...
  • Options

haha I saw that.  I'm unsure as to whether or not it is a compliment.

Either way I think you're cool. 

TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options

imageMeatandBandP:
    No need to copy the post from there to here..

There is if I want the poster to see that I think it's hilarious.

• Options
    imageRocknroll64:

haha I saw that.  I'm unsure as to whether or not it is a compliment.

Either way I think you're cool. 

Thanks, I think you are pretty awesome too :)

• Options
    imageMeatandBandP:
    imageNotElsie:

imageMeatandBandP:

I'm pretty sure the poster knew what you were referring to without you re-copying their post.  

That's nice. I respect your opinion.

• Options
    imagecruelsound:
    imageNotElsie:

imageMeatandBandP:

*Off to submit a confession about NotElsie being an AW*

I recall not being the only one to point out that I was mentioned on confessions. But think what you want. 

• Options
  • Options

That made me mad that someone said that!  

FTR, you are cool.  No trying needed :)

Oh dear, am I trying to be cool now too???  Who am I??? 

TTC April 2013
    M/C 1/15 @ 6 weeks
    RE 8/16
    Monitored Clomid 11/15
    M/C 12/16 @ 6 weeks
    Clomid & Ovidrel Shot
    M/C 2/16 @ 8 weeks
    *Currently on Clomid (monitored) and waiting on tissue results.
  • Options
    imageSarah52Beth:

Haha! Next thing you know someone will be b!tching about us newbies sticking together. *Yawn*

• Options
    imageNotElsie:
    imageSarah52Beth:

Haha! Next thing you know someone will be b!tching about us newbies sticking together. *Yawn*

LET THEM EAT CAKE 

TTC April 2013
    M/C 1/15 @ 6 weeks
    RE 8/16
    Monitored Clomid 11/15
    M/C 12/16 @ 6 weeks
    Clomid & Ovidrel Shot
    M/C 2/16 @ 8 weeks
    *Currently on Clomid (monitored) and waiting on tissue results.
  • Options
    imagemacylynn27:

I'm not on there yet. 

Apparently all you have to do is make a separate thread about it.

Your welcome.  

TTC Since July 2012
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    ::yawn::
  • Options
    imagemacylynn27:

I'm not on there yet. 

Aw, no tears here.

I think it is absolutely pathetic to post confessions singling people out anonymously. If you have something to say, say it to me. Get over yourself.

It's not like that comment was a big deal, but some of the other ones were pretty nasty. Hiding behind a mask to say such things is ridiculous.

• Options
  • Options
    imageNotElsie:
    imagemacylynn27:

I'm not on there yet. 

Aw, no tears here.

I think it is absolutely pathetic to post confessions singling people out anonymously. If you have something to say, say it to me. Get over yourself.

It's not like that comment was a big deal, but some of the other ones were pretty nasty. Hiding behind a mask to say such things is ridiculous.

If ya thought it was so pathetic why did you make a post about it? 

• Options
    imageNotElsie:
    imagemacylynn27:

I'm not on there yet. 

Aw, no tears here.

The BlackWidow said that if any ladies were offended by a post on the confession site about them, they just need to request that it be removed and she will do so.

• Options
    imageBigPICKLE:
    imageNotElsie:
    imagemacylynn27:

I'm not on there yet. 

Aw, no tears here.

Because I found it so hilarious that I was laughing out loud at my desk. People were looking at me funny. Why do you care? 

• Options
    imageLokiTTGP:
    imageNotElsie:
    imagemacylynn27:

I'm not on there yet. 

Aw, no tears here.

The BlackWidow said that if any ladies were offended by a post on the confession site about them, they just need to request that it be removed and she will do so.

I'm not offended, just trying to send a message. The one you just quoted (in case there is confusion.)

• Options
    imagegonzol:
    imagebabybean82:

I find your sig to be incredibly disrespect-able.

I think so too..... 

~Allyson 6 & Ellianna 5~
    ~Team green turned Blue on 4/6/14~
  • Options
    Where the fluck am I on this list?

Demo doll: annoying newb that tries to act like a reg
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    EmeJayEmeJay member
    imageCLECyclist:
    imageNotElsie:

FWIW the only people that usually say this are those that got called out and are all weepy about it. 

I mean, it bugged me at first but then I gave no fuuuucks when I showed up there. Didn't feel compelled to make a new post about it though,

Wise words. And I know better, of course.

• Options
    imageNotElsie:
    imageBigPICKLE:
    imageNotElsie:

Because I found it so hilarious that I was laughing out loud at my desk. People were looking at me funny. Why do you care? 

It is annoying post, but if you want to continue being an AW don't let me stand in the way. 

• Options
    imageCLECyclist:
    imageNotElsie:

FWIW the only people that usually say this are those that got called out and are all weepy about it. 

I mean, it bugged me at first but then I gave no fuuuucks when I showed up there. Didn't feel compelled to make a new post about it though,

Wait.  There was one about you? I must have missed that.   

TTC Since July 2012
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    imageCLECyclist:
    imageNotElsie:

I'm my own person so please don't compare me to everyone else. I'm not upset about some bs someone posts on the internet about me. I know these people don't know me. Like I said in another post, I was just trying to get the attention of the poster. 

• Options
    imageMeatandBandP:
    imageNotElsie:
    imageBigPICKLE:
    imageNotElsie:
    imagemacylynn27:

I'm not on there yet. 

Aw, no tears here.

That was my point with copying and pasting the info from over there. I dont care that you started a thread about it, although its a little AW-ish for me. But you copied nasty comments written about yourself and OTHERS and posted it here. If you felt the need to do that, why not just copy the comment about YOU.    

If you would have just said that in the first place I would have been more than happy to remove all the other comments. That was a mistake on my part, and I apologize. I will delete the others now.

• Options
    imageChancieMark:

imageDemoDoll:
    Where the fluck am I on this list?

Demo doll: annoying newb that tries to act like a reg

Who are you again?

Stick out tongue 

An AW of course! Hehe
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

I understand now that posting this thread was a mistake, and my intentions were completely misunderstood by some of you. I'm not going to DD or anything like that.

I just want to point out that this whole "confessional" thing that was supposed to be fun turned into a bunch of pathetic people verbally attacking other bumpies. I think this defeats the purpose of what we were trying to do here.

So I'm sorry if you don't agree. I respect your opinion, and ask that you respect mine.

• Options
    imageCLECyclist:
    imageNotElsie:

I'm my own person

I have no qualms with calling you an over-achieving attention wh*re all on my own. 

I appreciate your honesty. Let's move on.

• Options
    imagecruelsound:
    imageNotElsie:

Aw, no tears here.

Oh, get off of it. You LOVE the fact that someone posted on there about you. What is lamer than someone anonymously posting about how much they don't like someone? Someone pretending to be so over the fact they are being posted about.

Grow up.

Noted. You know who I am better than I do apparently. 

• Options
    imageCLECyclist:
    imageNotElsie:

I appreciate your honesty. Let's move on.

When I'm ready. You're just going to have to respect my opinion that you created this thread, you kind of brought this on yourself. Didn't really think that through, did you?

If you read back you'll find that I've already covered this.

• Options
    imageNotElsie:

I understand now that posting this thread was a mistake, and my intentions were completely misunderstood by some of you. I'm not going to DD or anything like that.

I just want to point out that this whole "confessional" thing that was supposed to be fun turned into a bunch of pathetic people verbally attacking other bumpies. I think this defeats the purpose of what we were trying to do here.

So I'm sorry if you don't agree. I respect your opinion, and ask that you respect mine.

LOL what you were trying to do? Methinks if you around longer you would have realized exactly what the confessional was going to turn into. A la post secrets. 

• Options
    I'm starting to realize that no one accepts honesty or sincerity here. I will never understand why people take that as someone needing to get over themselves. There are decent people in the world you know.
  • Options
    imageBigPICKLE:
    imageNotElsie:

You're right, I haven't been here that long. Next.

LOL what you were trying to do? Methinks if you around longer you would have realized exactly what the confessional was going to turn into. A la post secrets. 

• Options
    imagecruelsound:
    imageNotElsie:

Where in your OP did you mention any of this? All I saw was you copying and pasting something and then your subject line. You came here to show how f'ucking internet badass you are now that some anonymous ball sucker took 2 seconds out of their day to type your name and hit submit.

There is no shame in saying, "This post was a bad idea, my bad. I see how I look really silly by posting it, it wasn't my intention." But you're just digging your hole deeper, one post at a time.

I made a mistake, I owned up to that mistake.. and people are taking everything I'm saying the wrong way.  This is useless.

• Options
    imageStaceyew:
    imagegonzol:
    imagebabybean82:

I think so too..... 

yup, i agree... 

photo bf6df11a-4a10-4156-814b-c27eee7e0e89.jpg photo 6e679f21-d3f5-4ab8-bd2c-3c7a839092d8.jpg

• Options
    imageMeatandBandP:

imageNotElsie:
    I'm starting to realize that no one accepts honesty or sincerity here. I will never understand why people take that as someone needing to get over themselves. There are decent people in the world you know.

Oh Lawd, I see a GBCB coming. 

Actually, I'm not going anywhere :) But I can see why you'd think that. lol

• Options
    imageArmyWife0623:
    imageStaceyew:
    imagegonzol:
    imagebabybean82:

I think so too..... 

yup, i agree... 

Yep, same here.

• Options
    imageCLECyclist:

LOL

So it's pathetic when someone hides behind a "mask" and calls people out on an anonymous confession page - yet you feel the need to post this thread because you actually think the poster gives a shiiiiit how you feel about what they said (I don't buy that BTW)...

But when people tell you how they feel directly, you're all "La la la, can't hear you, let's move on! Next subject!" in the thread that YOU created to draw attention to yourself? 

I am genuinely laughing. 

I never did that. I accept everything that everyone is saying.  It's time to move on.

• Options
    imageArmyWife0623:
    imageStaceyew:
    imagegonzol:
    imagebabybean82:

I think so too..... 

yup, i agree... 

Fourth...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"